Tips & Tricks Can someone give me feedback on my Video

RoyJohnson49

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2014
Planet Earth
YouTube
TheCineLunatic
Right off the bat, I'd say the green intro is a bit louder than the rest of the video. Overall, tho, I think you did a good job with the overall presentation. You have energy and a good camera presence. Always felt comfortable speaking which is a plus. You seem a natural at vlogging. Plus the overall topic and how you discussed was really well-indepth. Nice bad job. I will admit I cringed when you were fangasming at the Marvel/DC film announcements, feeling a bit too over-the-top. Still overall an impressive starting video.

Reactions: WannaBeFilmMker

WannaBeFilmMker

New User
Feb 15, 2016
Right off the bat, I'd say the green intro is a bit louder than the rest of the video. Overall, tho, I think you did a good job with the overall presentation. You have energy and a good camera presence. Always felt comfortable speaking which is a plus. You seem a natural at vlogging. Plus the overall topic and how you discussed was really well-indepth. Nice bad job. I will admit I cringed when you were fangasming at the Marvel/DC film announcements, feeling a bit too over-the-top. Still overall an impressive starting video.

Thanks for being so honest writing your feedback, I really appreciate it and I will do the things that you adviced

K Universe

New User
Apr 29, 2015
Winnipeg, Canada
YouTube
You already look like a YouTuber... Lol. You have something there. Don't quit.

I guess the only thing that bothered me however is the lighting. But you're just starting out, and a kid. So good luck! I can bet that if you continue you'll have like... a million subs within 5 years lmao (I was going to mention the volume thing, but that's been addressed already)

WannaBeFilmMker

New User
Feb 15, 2016
You already look like a YouTuber... Lol. You have something there. Don't quit.

I guess the only thing that bothered me however is the lighting. But you're just starting out, and a kid. So good luck! I can bet that if you continue you'll have like... a million subs within 5 years lmao (I was going to mention the volume thing, but that's been addressed already)

Thanks man!, I really aprriciate people taking the time to look at my content!