Solved Can't use Music from any Freedom sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jusia kulluiin

Rising User
Jan 13, 2016
YouTube
So basically I can't use any music from (EXAMPLE) Epedemicsound, when I try to log in with Freedom it sends me to my Dashboard and on the dashboard it says "You are missing out on potential revenue. One or more of your channels in your Freedom! account is not yet partnered with YouTube. Before we can pay you, please see your YouTube dashboard and click "Learn More" just like in this video. Also, be sure to follow this to monetize all your videos quickly." AND YES I HAVE ACCEPTED THE PARTNER FEAUTURE THROUGH YOUTUBE AS THE EXAMPLE IN THE VIDEO!

PLEASE HELP!

CarbonMeister

Call Of Duty YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
Make sure that your account is also linked on the actual Freedom Dashboard has you linked it took me about 48 hours after i accepted the invite on youtube for my Freedom dashboard to link me
So basically I can't use any music from (EXAMPLE) Epedemicsound, when I try to log in with Freedom it sends me to my Dashboard and on the dashboard it says "You are missing out on potential revenue. One or more of your channels in your Freedom! account is not yet partnered with YouTube. Before we can pay you, please see your YouTube dashboard and click "Learn More" just like in this video. Also, be sure to follow this to monetize all your videos quickly." AND YES I HAVE ACCEPTED THE PARTNER FEAUTURE THROUGH YOUTUBE AS THE EXAMPLE IN THE VIDEO!

PLEASE HELP!

Upvote 0

CarbonMeister

Call Of Duty YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
Not on youtube on the Freedom dashboard click "Profile" on the left hand side and scroll down passed the profile info you fill in and you will see what i have provided below make sure it says "Yes" where it says "Linked"

If it does not then you need to wait approximately 48 hours could be less or more just need to be patient :)

Well yea I clicked on "learn more" on Youtube and accepted everything!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.