Service Request Channel Advice

LWLegends

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 14, 2015
YouTube
Ok, there are a lot of things I can suggest just by clicking on your channel link.

1. Arrange your Home page into catagories.... Uploads, Popular, Playlists, Liked Videos, etc... even if all you have is 6 videos, this will make your channel look more professional and "fuller"

2. What is a Tame Squad? Your channel Banner is very plain. Spice it up, show who you are and what you do with your Banner... make it a part of you and use it for branding purposes.

3. You have 6 videos and only 1 playlist with 5 videos in it.

4. Your thumbnails - no offense, but they need work! You don't need to buy an expensive program to make great thumbnails.... there are many websites that offer free use of their powerful editing software (pixlr.com picmonkey.com are just a few) also you can download a great free program called paint.net. That is not their website name, just Google it to find the download. Your thumbnails are the first thing that any viewer sees of your channel on Youtube search (or in this case the last). If they see a thumbnail like you have, it tells/shows them nothing about the video. If a viewer sees a "plain Jane" thumbnail, they are going to think "Well this guy can't take the time to make a simple thumbnail, his videos can't be much better. Give them a teaser of what's in the video in your thumbs. Thumbnails are your most important tool on Youtube... USE THEM WISELY!

5. Title, Title, Title... The titles of your videos are lacking to say the least. Why not try something like: "Top 5 Camping Spots in Rainbow Six Siege -OR- Chalet Camping Tips and Tricks: Rainbow Six Siege" - OR - "5 of The Best LITTLE KNOWN Glitches in Rainbow Six Siege - Chalet". Be CREATIVE and let your Title work for you.

5.Start "Likeing" other Youtubers videos... Seriously, this is a real thing... You want people to click the Like button, right? So do other Youtubers. When you click Like on a Video, Youtube puts those videos into a playlist that you can show on your Home page... Not only does this give you more content for your Homepage, but it also shows that you are an active member of the Youtube Community.

PLEASE NOTE: I saw all this and more just by looking at your channel for about a minute. I have not yet watched any of your videos.... If you take action on these suggestions and make the changes to your Homepage and channel, then contact me and I will watch and review your videos for you. Best of Luck!

Reactions: bert ybarra

TaMe Squad

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2016
YouTube
Thank you so much for spending time reviewing my channel. It really means a lot. I took some of your advice and implemented it into your channel.