Original Gamesters

Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2016
Canada
www.ogtv.ca
YouTube
Ogtv1up
Let me try to tell you what we need:

Channel art, as you can see below, is lame. It was v1, on day 1. I had a point to the font and hats (Original Gamesters like Original Gangsters and so the old 1920s theme). That's gone.
I found one that is in the same spirit as what I'm talking about but I want ours to be a little more chaotic. Check out Fourth Wall Games. Obviously I don't want a copy. This one it looks like all the characters are aware of each others presence and are in the same game together. I don't need that conectedness.

1. Channel art, emphasis on the Always Visible area but I wouldn't mind having the scenery stretch to the full 2560x1440 or whatever it is. I would like a background scene like fantasy mountains, sky, trees, water and a road, Whatever. It will slowly get "stickers" put all over it. The art could be Minecraft, It could be like on a fantasy novel cover, but it's gotta say "Gaming".
  • On top of this I want to have characters, vehicles, scenery, and stuff from the games we play all over the place, along with cartoon versions of me and my kid. Maybe cartoonise our faces and stitch them on some cartoony jumping kid image and me on a cartoony race car driver or warrior body. And then our "Original Gamesters" title, Do whatever with it. I would like bright cheery colours, not something ominous. Well maybe some dark zone or cave where we can paste creepy characters.
  • I need the layered file, ideally that works with GIMP, so I can add things or maybe make changes over time. Or have you do them.
  • I will use the exact same image on our Facebook Page and Twitter and wherever else we get connected. If it is sized for Android tablet Banner though, that should be easy to mess with for me.
  • I would like the cartoon us faces to be usable as another little layered file that I can mess with for various future things, so maybe I can change the headgear, hairstyle/colour, clothes, etc
2. Logo
  • I am still very much attached to the circular layout with each letter making a 1/4 circle in the shape they are in. You can tell me they suck but they must stay that shape. Otherwise, I don't care about the gold disc or the colours. I would be happy if they were thick chrome chunky things or green jello with light shining through or multi-coloured crystals or whatever. They don't need to be mounted on a circle, it can just be 4 letters on alpha as long as they show up well as channel avatars and overlayed on channel art. YOU CANNOT change the shape, except maybe the gap between them or the thickness of the lines.
3. Video Overlays (for webcams and streaming)

• I would like a 2 borders ( a square and a rectangle) done that have some kind of branding. I thought a border with names in the bottom line or top line (BOG for me and LOG for my kid) and maybe some form of our logo in the corner. I need to be able to resize and reproportion it so I don't know if what you can make can be used by my PowerDirector 14 Ultimate as a PiP mask or border. We should figure that out before you spend any time on that.
4. Possible others
  • We will start doing some streaming soon so we might want a frame border overlay with a spots for donations, sub count, time remaining, I don't know how it all works for streaming yet. This will be later but something to think about.
  • I may want some 1 to 3 second splash screen intro but I want it to say GAMING (not the word), I don't want it to scream I LIKE AFTER-EFFECTS AND ELECTRONIC MUSIC. It can show that but it would have to be the afterthought, not the first impression.
Thanks a lot for taking a look at this and let me know what you need from me. I know you will need photos of me and me kid if you can do the simple charicature stuff. I may need to send you a screen shot of FlatOut but I guess any car or 2 will do. You can see the games we play at the channel and we will very soon be adding some GTA5, Rocket League and LEGO games by Tt off of the WiiU. First will be Marvel: Avengers. Have something for CS:GO ready but I may not do that one until I get streaming going.

Question me back. I'm always around

Sincerely
BOG

Original Gamesters

Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2016
Canada
www.ogtv.ca
YouTube
Ogtv1up
Your material looks good. It's minight here so I gotta sleep but I can chat a bit because this is HIGH priority for me. What's your time zone? Maybe we can do voise or Skype or something tomorrow. Give me an idea about $$$ too please. At least the right amount of zeroes. You could email me some more [email protected]. I'm looking for a little less "electricity" in my channel banner but I can see you have the skills. I just dug a little deeper into your art and found your Skype. When is a good time to reach you?

Absurddzn

Respected User
Aug 31, 2015
I live in britain so its morning here, best time to talk about designs is after 11 am to 8pm. Im not very active on skype though but I will redownload it for mobile. I have sent you an email.