Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters

THESMITHS 1888

New User
Apr 23, 2016
Grantham
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I've been wanting to do youtube ever since i have been at school. I have been trying on an off with youtube for about 4 years. I once managed to get 60 subscribers but then quit as i received no views and a lot of subscribers were inactive :(

My channel has been active for a year or two i believe however i only have 20 Subscribers and have released 3 videos. I am really struggling for video ideas as everyone else has rinsed them. Someone please help me fulfil my dream

Star The Artoonist

Rising User
Dec 13, 2016
YouTube
StarAdvice_
Youtube involves alot of writing, balling up your paper and trashing it, Figure what you love to do and post vids that makes you happy and just post videos the more vids you have the more likely someone might see them, so have an arsenal of videos for them to binge watch whether it's good or bad just post dont think about views or subscribers so much make about 100 videos then start to worry about that stuff.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Some types of channels are much harder to grow than other. Also don't be too concerned with subscribers to start with, mainly aim for good content and to start getting views in. YouTube punishes smaller channels by not showing videos in search or suggested if they have low views so getting a foothold can be difficult.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I've been wanting to do youtube ever since i have been at school. I have been trying on an off with youtube for about 4 years. I once managed to get 60 subscribers but then quit as i received no views and a lot of subscribers were inactive :(

My channel has been active for a year or two i believe however i only have 20 Subscribers and have released 3 videos. I am really struggling for video ideas as everyone else has rinsed them. Someone please help me fulfil my dream
The problem i see here is that you want to do youtube but have no clue what you want to do with it. To begin making a career you need to know what you want to do. Everyone can make a youtube channel but if you don't know what you want to do then it is bound to end in failure.

Sit back, come with a plan. What is what you want to do and how are you going to achieve that? What type of content do you want to make and how will you stay consistent with that type of content?

S

SuperMrScratch

Just dont give up, keep posting good content and one day you'll be having a truckload of subscribers !