Gaming Channel Introduction

Perkaholic935

New User
Feb 8, 2016
I'm currently at 12 subscribers. It doesn't seem like much, but my channel has been growing since I first made it. I upload game commentaries, mostly on Call of Duty. I edit with Camtasia Studio, and I upload whenever I have a good idea. I only upload good content, so I don't always upload everyday.2016-02-08.png

TheGamingExite

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey welcome to Freedom its good to see another cod player on here as well :) hope you gain some more subs on here and good luck with your channel ! to help you out iv subbed to your channel keep up the good work and i cant wait to see what you come up with in the future :)
p.s love your name ;)

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

you got to tell us more about you in this thread , so just go and take the Intro Template on the Sticky Threads in this forum , edit your thread , and you'll be just fine :D

I think that it is more enjoyable to upload daily about different content than every once in a while because its really is GREAT to do so because to me is all about the experience , and i think that you can do both the experience with a little bit of great content , you just need practice , and the best time to practice things is when you start small because you can choose you niche , try stuff , and more things to do while you are growing! :D

But anyway , BEST LUCK TO YOU DUDE ON WHATEVER YOU CHOOSE TO DO! :D