Offering Channel Review in detail

Sky Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 7, 2016
U.S.A
YouTube
gamersky571
Hello i have been doing video for almost a year so i know what things are needed for a good channel.I would review on some of these things

1- Thumbnails
2- Channel Layouts
3- Commentary
4- Channel Art

Just tell me here if you want a channel review:D

Reactions: nishicake

Textrus

Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
YouTube
Hey I know I only have 1 video uploaded to my channel as of right now, but do you think you can give me some tips?

Sky Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 7, 2016
U.S.A
YouTube
gamersky571
hey man would you check out my channel just tell me what you think
Your channel is wuite nice actually you have good equipment and a well organzized channel.I also loved the thumbnails but they could be better[DOUBLEPOST=1496908576][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I know I only have 1 video uploaded to my channel as of right now, but do you think you can give me some tips?
Your thumbnails could do a little bit work and also in the trailer video you should tell your recording times like when are you going to post a video,have a schedule,you write a good description on the video and thats about it.Hope you grow very much :)[DOUBLEPOST=1496908799][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would like to have a review I've also been doing YouTube for a year now.
In the about section you have written a good.Thumbnails could do a little work and you also have a well organized playlist and channel.Hope you
grow very much :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Textrus

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Would love to get some reviews on my channel as its just months old but I do have an experience of 3 years but that doesn't matter

Sky Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 7, 2016
U.S.A
YouTube
gamersky571
Can I have a channel review please
I loved your channel.Your thumbnails are good and your channel art as well as commentry.But your videos are not long enough you know.That is the only problem you have[DOUBLEPOST=1497040943][/DOUBLEPOST]
Would love to get some reviews on my channel as its just months old but I do have an experience of 3 years but that doesn't matter
Your channel is also nice but you should ask your fans what match they wanna see or what game do they want you to play.You have good and oragnized channel

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
I loved your channel.Your thumbnails are good and your channel art as well as commentry.But your videos are not long enough you know.That is the only problem you have[DOUBLEPOST=1497040943][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your channel is also nice but you should ask your fans what match they wanna see or what game do they want you to play.You have good and oragnized channel
I really wanted to have my channel based on 1 game as many have done it but with different games

Sky Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 7, 2016
U.S.A
YouTube
gamersky571
I really wanted to have my channel based on 1 game as many have done it but with different games
I know but i am talking about different wwe games[DOUBLEPOST=1497115058][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wouldn't mind a review too! I'd be happy to review other channels too c:
You should write about your uploading schedule or about yourself in the about section.You should also enable custom layout in the settings

Reactions: nishicake

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
I know but i am talking about different wwe games[DOUBLEPOST=1497115058][/DOUBLEPOST]
You should write about your uploading schedule or about yourself in the about section.You should also enable custom layout in the settings
Well I know only 1 and any other WWE game I guess is more on consoles than on PC

Sky Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 7, 2016
U.S.A
YouTube
gamersky571
I would love a review too C:
I loved your channel.Its very well organized and based on different games.You write good description and you do good thumbnails too (y) (Y)[DOUBLEPOST=1497300822][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Sky,

I'd love to if you'd check my youtube channel for feedback.
Really appreciate that :)
I love your channel well i dont know about music that much:( but i am sure its great.I like the idea of promoting something and loved the description that you wrote in the about section .Its very well organized(y) (Y)

Reactions: Sebastiaan

Mark Aquiapao

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 13, 2017
YouTube
It would be awesome if you could check out my channel for some feedback especially in helping it get noticed. Thanks!

Sky Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 7, 2016
U.S.A
YouTube
gamersky571
It would be awesome if you could check out my channel for some feedback especially in helping it get noticed. Thanks!
Your channel is great but i wouldnt rcomend having the created playlist section as you already have the playlist section.Your videos are greatand i cant tell your videos in detail cause i am not a vlogger:( and dont know what things are necessary to be a perfect vlogger

Sorry for the late review(facepalm)

Reactions: Mark Aquiapao

Sebastiaan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 12, 2017
YouTube
Chillarea_
I loved your channel.Its very well organized and based on different games.You write good description and you do good thumbnails too (y) (Y)[DOUBLEPOST=1497300822][/DOUBLEPOST]
I love your channel well i dont know about music that much:( but i am sure its great.I like the idea of promoting something and loved the description that you wrote in the about section .Its very well organized(y) (Y)
Thank you for these awesome words!
Always love to hear some feedback from people, thanks :)