Community collaborating

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
ok so i have done collaboration before and it did ok. but iv seen pretty much all of the videos on the freedom channel..

so i wouldn't mind trying that playlist for playlist collaboration that seems like a good idea.

as for collaborating in a game the only game i can do is don't starve together and maybe minecraft i can also do Pokemon TCG the only reason this is is because my pc has died and i can't afford to get it fixed with Christmas right around the corner so because my pc is bust there pretty much the only games i could do with people

so if you want to i have no problem doing the playlist for playlist collaboration with you guys
and if you have minecraft or dont starve together we could also play one of them

just let me know :D

my channel is mostly gaming and mostly Pokemon videos but i have done other videos as well and i have around 700+ subscribers and if you want to game together then that's fine as well but the offer to collaboration on them to games (apart from Pokemon TCG) is pretty much a limited time only since i'm going to be turning my channel into a Pokemon game only channel along with the vlogs i do that's also another kind of video i don't mind collaborating on is a vlog video so be sure to let me know what you guys wanna do

i am sorry for any spelling mistakes and for my very bad grammar them to things can not be helped as i am dyslexic just for it would be a good idea to tell you why there would be bad spelling and grammar

i will inbox you if i am able to collab with you :)

Last edited:

NateDawgVlogs

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 29, 2016
YouTube
Nate_Daweg
Hey im interested my channel is a vlog channel here it is check out let me know what you think and let me know if you would like to collaborate with me. NateDawgVlogs

CravingGaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 25, 2015
YouTube
Hey Scalperhero, my channel Composered is a new music channel about writing songs and checking out modern music. I'd be happy to do a pokemon music explained video or something like that, just let me know!