Gaming Come Check Out My Channel ??

ExoticTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Welcome, Thanks for visiting my post please read my youtube story and check out my channel and let me know if you did becuase I will come over to your channel in return :)

Youtube Story : Hi, My Name is Michael Germanotta. I'm from Australia and provide content for Youtube & The World to see. My Story starts back about 3 years ago. I was watching PewdiePie and all those other popular youtubers playing games & I thought that it would be cool just to post some gameplay of games such as COD & GTA and more. I didn't get much attention so I gave it a miss, then in 2015 as I'm know 15 I thought started up another one. I started to look into and I saw that it was more serious than I thought. So I invested about $3000 into buying some new stuff e.g. - Elgato Capture Card, A Mic & A New iMac and Windows PC this took me about 6 to 10 Months to achieve me getting all of this but I finally in a space where I can make good quality videos and entertain my 150 subscribers, may not be much but we are a strong 100 subscribers. So now I'm contuining to make awesome content and I'm never going to give up!

Thanks for reading If You want Subscribe to Me and We can Grow Together as a family!

Subscribe Now Link - https://goo.gl/lMc3si

Meetoo Meetoo

Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Welcome, Thanks for visiting my post please read my youtube story and check out my channel and let me know if you did becuase I will come over to your channel in return :)

Youtube Story : Hi, My Name is Michael Germanotta. I'm from Australia and provide content for Youtube & The World to see. My Story starts back about 3 years ago. I was watching PewdiePie and all those other popular youtubers playing games & I thought that it would be cool just to post some gameplay of games such as COD & GTA and more. I didn't get much attention so I gave it a miss, then in 2015 as I'm know 15 I thought started up another one. I started to look into and I saw that it was more serious than I thought. So I invested about $3000 into buying some new stuff e.g. - Elgato Capture Card, A Mic & A New iMac and Windows PC this took me about 6 to 10 Months to achieve me getting all of this but I finally in a space where I can make good quality videos and entertain my 150 subscribers, may not be much but we are a strong 100 subscribers. So now I'm contuining to make awesome content and I'm never going to give up!

Thanks for reading If You want Subscribe to Me and We can Grow Together as a family!

welcome to freedom!!

Meetoo Meetoo

Feb 15, 2016
YouTube

check me out too if u like

NeverEndingFear

Respected User
Jan 24, 2016
YouTube
dude its sick how you prepared like this and got all this equipment ,it definetly shows that you care ,im bout to upgrade my pc and get an elgato but for now im recording on a ps4 .I watched your rocket league video btw ....the rage was real xdxdx keep doing what youre doing dude.

LuxrayBeats

Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube

Welcome to Freedom! Hope you love to be in this community!

Reactions: ExoticTV

AngelPandaz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2015
YouTube
DarkAngelPandaz

Welcome to Freedom! :D
I have to say your banner and logo look amazing!
Looks like youre posting a video almost everyday if not everyday :D
I have to say its amazing they way you dedicate to your channel!
Good luck and welcome to freedom :p

Reactions: ExoticTV

ExoticTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Thanks man !! Apperciate your support !! As too you keep up the awesome work!!
dude its sick how you prepared like this and got all this equipment ,it definetly shows that you care ,im bout to upgrade my pc and get an elgato but for now im recording on a ps4 .I watched your rocket league video btw ....the rage was real xdxdx keep doing what youre doing dude.

Reactions: NeverEndingFear