Solved Copyright on video of Freedom tab (World News)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonkeyKong

New User
Jun 14, 2014
Hey guys,
Maybe a fast answer
Why I have a copyright and I can't monitize a video that I have taken from the World News Tab on The Freedom Dashboard?

Greetings
Hamza Aka DonkeyKong

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I don't know I've never used that footage before but we are supposed to be able to use that footage I think....

You might have to contact support if no one has the solution

Upvote 0

CarbonMeister

Call Of Duty YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys,
Maybe a fast answer
Why I have a copyright and I can't monitize a video that I have taken from the World News Tab on The Freedom Dashboard?

Greetings
Hamza Aka DonkeyKong
Are you 100% partnered with Freedom? As in your Freedom Dashboard is linked as well as your youtube channel linked with Freedom? Having access to the Dashboard doesn't mean you're entitled to use those cause they are meant for "Partnered Users" even though you were accepted odds are you need to wait till EVERYTHING is FULLY linked before using it but i may be wrong and this may have nothing to do with it best bet is to get @41Danny1 to the rescue!

P.S I'm mentioning that cause i noticed your forum account does not have a partnered badge so odds are you may be new

Upvote 0

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Thanks @CarbonMeister!

Hi @DonkeyKong,

Have you submitted the video that includes the world news clip to Freedom! yet? You are required to do so in order to avoid copyright issues. See the following terms presented to you prior to downloading any footage from that section of the dashboard:
World News terms said:
All use of Reuters news footage must be reported using the tab ‘My downloads’. We are required by Reuters to track use of their content. By downloading any Reuters footage (no matter how you do it) you automatically accept these terms and agree to tell us the video ID of your production.
The following video by George will contain more information:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.