PC creating a new Discord group (Not many requirements)

YOITZHAZZOREON

Rising User
Mar 29, 2017
YouTube
hello TheNameIsHAZZ here just letting you know of the new Discord group I'm setting up currently. But before I get into that stuff let me tell you about myself. My name is Harrison I'm 19 and I'm from the UK. I've been creating Discord groups many of times in the past and not gonna lie some failed and some lasted quite a while. I'm creating this new Discord group to hopefully have it last quite a good long while maybe even longer than that hopefully.

I'm here looking for anyone that is down to get involved with a Discord group for of course gaming. The requirements that I have aren't that many. I'll list the requirements below.

1) Must obviously have a channel for gaming

2) Have a good Mic (at least a mic that we can tell what you say)

3) Have Discord of course

4) Have fun/have some humour don't be a scrooge lol IDK

5) Be age range of 18 - 20 if you're a lil older then that is ok

I know this has gone on for quite a bit now but I should mention about my channel. I've only just got back into having a YouTube channel. I ended my last channel about a year if not 2 years ago. I wanted a break so I had it. Now I'm back with yet again a new channel and also yet again looking for people to work with.

For more details please feel free to contact me over on Discord. My Discord name is TheNameIsHAZZ#4130

p.s. - sorry for having this be a really long post. I just type lots lol

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Not gonna lie to you i feel like the collaborate section of freedom forums has taken a massive hit from what it used to be and i just dont think there is enough people anymore willing to collaborate on the most basic of games most people used to look for on this site

YOITZHAZZOREON

Rising User
Mar 29, 2017
YouTube
Not gonna lie to you i feel like the collaborate section of freedom forums has taken a massive hit from what it used to be and i just dont think there is enough people anymore willing to collaborate on the most basic of games most people used to look for on this site

well I'm gonna give it a couple weeks and if nothing happens then nothing happens I guess. It's kinda sad though cause it is hard finding people to collaborate with

Mystery Pen Gaming

Respected User
Jan 4, 2017
hello TheNameIsHAZZ here just letting you know of the new Discord group I'm setting up currently. But before I get into that stuff let me tell you about myself. My name is Harrison I'm 19 and I'm from the UK. I've been creating Discord groups many of times in the past and not gonna lie some failed and some lasted quite a while. I'm creating this new Discord group to hopefully have it last quite a good long while maybe even longer than that hopefully.

I'm here looking for anyone that is down to get involved with a Discord group for of course gaming. The requirements that I have aren't that many. I'll list the requirements below.

I know this has gone on for quite a bit now but I should mention about my channel. I've only just got back into having a YouTube channel. I ended my last channel about a year if not 2 years ago. I wanted a break so I had it. Now I'm back with yet again a new channel and also yet again looking for people to work with.

For more details please feel free to contact me over on Discord. My Discord name is TheNameIsHAZZ#4130

i'm up for collabing

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
well I'm gonna give it a couple weeks and if nothing happens then nothing happens I guess. It's kinda sad though cause it is hard finding people to collaborate with
I just felt like now its gotten to a point where most people want to collab on games ive never heard of or simple flash games which in itself to me is pretty boring and i know for certain its something i wouldn't want up on my channel[DOUBLEPOST=1517700686][/DOUBLEPOST]

But i mean if your down to play anything fun id be down for that