Gaming D.I.G Channel Introduction

Dark Illusion Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2015
YouTube
It has come to my attention that I (Lodestar_EU) have not done a proper introduction to the channel Dark Illusion Gaming. so here goes with the template to begin with.

Your name/alias:Lodestar
Where are you from?:The UK
How old are you?:23
How did you find Freedom!? searching for a network
What made you join our forums?:the freedom dashboard told me i had to do it ;)
What are your hobbies?:gaming, Motorcorss, gym, racing, riding oh and gaming ;)
What is your favorite food?CHICKHENNNNNNNNN
Why did you start YouTube?I like making videos :p
What is your biggest dream? To be a F1 driver
What kind of channel do you run?:Gaming
How frequently do you upload?:4-5 time a week

So with that being done, lets move on the free part of my intro, There is two of us that run this channel, Myself (Lodestar) and then there is Duaneo28. we have been friends a very long time and just though we should do it so we did. We firstly started off as a COD only channel but soon realized that Ali-a and his billion followers had that covered so we have diverged into all games that are FUN ! and its been great we have gained alot of subscribers and a healthy following on social media.

Its my goal to make some new friends here on the forum and help a few others grow.

I really would love it if you get the chance to after reading my small essay that i am leaving you to check out the channel watch some of the older videos and compare to the newer stuff and see how far we have come.

And of course if you like us dont forget to hit that lovely subscribe button.

Peace
LODESTAR_EU

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
It has come to my attention that I (Lodestar_EU) have not done a proper introduction to the channel Dark Illusion Gaming. so here goes with the template to begin with.

So with that being done, lets move on the free part of my intro, There is two of us that run this channel, Myself (Lodestar) and then there is Duaneo28. we have been friends a very long time and just though we should do it so we did. We firstly started off as a COD only channel but soon realized that Ali-a and his billion followers had that covered so we have diverged into all games that are FUN ! and its been great we have gained alot of subscribers and a healthy following on social media.

Its my goal to make some new friends here on the forum and help a few others grow.

I really would love it if you get the chance to after reading my small essay that i am leaving you to check out the channel watch some of the older videos and compare to the newer stuff and see how far we have come.

Peace
LODESTAR_EU
I definitely appreciate the effort you put forth on the introduction! I'm glad that the freedom dashboard convinced you to join the forums ^^ Motorcross sounds like a dangerous sport, how did you get into it? Gaming channels are nice, what got you interested in making videos? Making friends on the forum is possible with time ^^

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member

Peace
LODESTAR_EU
Welcome to the forums, nice upload schedule and yes, chicken is GOOD :D

Dark Illusion Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2015
YouTube
yeah Moto X is fun i just bought a bike and started cause i can LOL, i bought a GoPro so i could record from a helmet cam. then came a drift car which was a nissan 200sx S14a in damson red :cool: which inspired me to make videos of that but they were S@*T and i didnt really know what i was doing and didnt really have the money to do it properly. so i moved over to playing Forza and was messing about drifting on there and i started recording so the idea of a gaming channel was born for me :)

Reactions: Nuke

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
yeah Moto X is fun i just bought a bike and started cause i can LOL, i bought a GoPro so i could record from a helmet cam. then came a drift car which was a nissan 200sx S14a in damson red :cool: which inspired me to make videos of that but they were S@*T and i didnt really know what i was doing and didnt really have the money to do it properly. so i moved over to playing Forza and was messing about drifting on there and i started recording so the idea of a gaming channel was born for me :)
Lucky dude! I wish that I can invest in an electric bike myself, I ride around town often, but saving money takes a lot of time for me. A gopro has great vaule too, since it's versatile as heck. That's great that you got better at recording, we definitely make improvements over time ^^

Dark Illusion Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2015
YouTube
Thanks very much guys for the welcomes, I hope you guys enjoy my content and I will be certain to check out your :) and thanks guys for the new subs :)