Solved daily motion - help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Meekins

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
hi i have seen a few of freedoms new video mentioning the chance to auto - upload your youtube channel to daily motion

i am unsure of how to do this as i don't have and never have had a daily motion channel

so any tips of guides or any help at all would be great and not just for me as i think a great many freedom members don't know about the daily motion earning possibility or like me don't know where or how to start a channel on the site.

thanks - in advance

charles meekins

LPAgents

New User
Apr 7, 2016
Hey,
you have to visit dashboard.tm
Follow the steps to login to your Accounts / create a new Dailymotion Account. Confirm your E-Mail.
Then you get to a dashboard where you can choose which video you want to export - click on "sync videos" and you are done!
Hope that helps?!
-Tobi from LPAgents

Reactions: Charles Meekins
Upvote 0

Charles Meekins

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
Hey,
Follow the steps to login to your Accounts / create a new Dailymotion Account. Confirm your E-Mail.
Then you get to a dashboard where you can choose which video you want to export - click on "sync videos" and you are done!
Hope that helps?!
-Tobi from LPAgents
thanks i'll try that when i get home and let you know if it goes ok

Reactions: LPAgents
Upvote 0

Charles Meekins

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
Hey,
Hope that helps?!
-Tobi from LPAgents
is dashboard.tm only for dailymotion then? as i have been using just the freedom dashboard

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.