Do You Have a Dailymotion channel?

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
I know freedom focuses on Youtube, but does anyone in the freedom community also manage a Dailymotion channel to compliment your Youtube channel?

LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
YouTube
LtGeneralStore
I found out about dailymotion and the tool that Freedom has to transfer you videos over. The problem is that the tool transfers the videos completely at random and doesn't bring the description or tags. Because of that I haven't put much time into dailymotion.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Ive had a channel there for a while but only posted a couple test videos...
recently ive synced my channels though so
i guess eventually my whole channel will be synced there...

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I found out about dailymotion and the tool that Freedom has to transfer you videos over. The problem is that the tool transfers the videos completely at random and doesn't bring the description or tags. Because of that I haven't put much time into dailymotion.
This is the reason i haven't used it yet. Maybe in the future when it is works better but for now it is a no go for me

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
What I have noticed is that Dailymotion offers some really cool perks. I try to sync all my videos between YT and DM, and DM has a simple partner program to earn revenue on videos just like youtube. So while you may not get the same views on yt, it does help.

majkxter x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
I never use it before, well for the most I am busy with other stuff and lately I don't even have that much time for youtube too. But I never consider it before doing for dailymotion too, but in there you can post many things that are not allowed on youtube. :)