Aug 31, 2017
YouTube
Wazzzzuppppppp:p:peveryone! My name is Polo. I'm new to this group, but it feels like everyone here is really friendly. I would love to meet all of you and check your channels out...oh yeah, I asked you guys a question in the title:rolleyes:(yep, right up there) anyway, my channel is really based on making you guys laugh so I do funny skits, challenges, and other videos aimed to help you laugh because a laugh a day takes the pain away. I also do shoutouts:). Please check my channel out! That would really be awesome:cool:if you're sleep, wake up, check my channel out, take some NyQuil, then go back to sleep. If your not sleep, check my channel out, then go to bed. It's late. Thanks everyone(y) (Y)

p.s I have no clue what I'm doing:D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Wazzzzuppppppp:p:peveryone! My name is Polo. I'm new to this group, but it feels like everyone here is really friendly. I would love to meet all of you and check your channels out...oh yeah, I asked you guys a question in the title:rolleyes:(yep, right up there) anyway, my channel is really based on making you guys laugh so I do funny skits, challenges, and other videos aimed to help you laugh because a laugh a day takes the pain away. I also do shoutouts:). Please check my channel out! That would really be awesome:cool:if you're sleep, wake up, check my channel out, take some NyQuil, then go back to sleep. If your not sleep, check my channel out, then go to bed. It's late. Thanks everyone(y) (Y)

p.s I have no clue what I'm doing:D
Welcome to the Community :)

You are definitely right about the friendly part haha, see you around the forums ;)

Aug 31, 2017
YouTube
Hey !!! Welcome To F! Community :DDD
Thanks for the welcome! Nice to meet you:cool:[DOUBLEPOST=1504894229][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the Community :)

You are definitely right about the friendly part haha, see you around the forums ;)

Haha, I see. I'll see you around the forums too!:cool:[DOUBLEPOST=1504894290][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, welcome to the forums !

Thanks! Nice to meet you:cool:[DOUBLEPOST=1504894314][/DOUBLEPOST]

What's up :cool:

Reactions: TwilightPrinze