Gaming Do you want a shoutout? Do you want to grow?Click this thread to find out how!

AndyTheKing OfYou

Rising User
Mar 29, 2016
Romania
YouTube
utiuandy99
What's up guys!!
Hope that your weekend is going great.
I am here to talk to you.
I am going to start a new series on my channel.
It's called Shoutout Mondays!
So you are wondering- You only have 60 subscribers you don't have enough to do that?
But i say if you add half my subscribers to your channel that would be good.
And the people that are going to see the video can to subscribe to your channel.
It is going to have 1o people so yeah.
And i am going to whatch some of your videos and talk about them in the video(in depth)
I am going to put the links on the describition and put them in little cards to pop in the videos.
So if you'd like to get a shoutout then message me in this post!!:)
I hope that i can help you guys!
Thanks !
When the video is up i will put it here so you can all see or you can subscribe here:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1qmZXv9sw79N1aRcjjhUsA and then you can see the video first!!
can you tell me how to make my videos better

AndyTheKing OfYou

Rising User
Mar 29, 2016
Romania
YouTube
utiuandy99
What's up guys!!
So you are wondering- You only have 60 subscribers you don't have enough to do that?
And the people that are going to see the video can to subscribe to your channel.
And i am going to whatch some of your videos and talk about them in the video(in depth)
I am going to put the links on the describition and put them in little cards to pop in the videos.
Thanks !
When the video is up i will put it here so you can all see or you can subscribe here:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1qmZXv9sw79N1aRcjjhUsA and then you can see the video first!!
can you tell me how to make my videos better

TheBallisticBadger

Freedom! Member
Mar 26, 2016
YouTube
What's up guys!!
Thanks !
This sounds like an awesome idea and a great way to help out the community, and if you are still doing this, I would indeed like a shoutout :D

ProSkater

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
Today i will do a livestream for my channel where i will be shouting you guys out so stay alert for that!!
Thank you and have a nice day!!