Service Doing a few banners and logos!

SixtyFtw

Respected User
Feb 28, 2015
Adelaide, South Australia
YouTube
Twitch, Twitter, and Facebook link please, and ssgss vegeta
ssgss vegeta?[DOUBLEPOST=1449386565][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello are you by any chance doing Banners or Logos still? Im currently in need of both but only one is necessary. If you are then would it be too much trouble for a banner maybe of the name (CreepyLoveBirds maybe in a red font black background) with Draven on one side and Trundle on the other? If its possible for a logo just the simple CLB in maybe red and blue split down the middle. If you dont have time dont worry about it but thank you for your time.
I have stopped accepting request but since this doesn't seem to be too complex of a request I will do it :) with the red and blue split thing if I am unable to do so what about CLB have the C and B red and have L Blue?

Molten Lord

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2015
Arkansas
YouTube
Logo or Banner - Banner

Colors - Red and Black

Any social media links you want on the design? If so please list them here - Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MoltenLord1/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Text - Molten Lord

Anything you want on it for example, game characters or certain textures - If you could possibly place this avatar on there that would be sweet, if it's too much of a hassle then don't bother.

Any additional information you may like to add - I'd just like to thank you for offering your free service to us, because that's really nice of you, and I know you really don't have to do it for free!

Pic of Avatar https://gyazo.com/21e1490ce93c15c9bdbdcbd1ea68ce7f

CryoAces

New User
Dec 2, 2015
NY
I have stopped accepting request but since this doesn't seem to be too complex of a request I will do it :) with the red and blue split thing if I am unable to do so what about CLB have the C and B red and have L Blue?
the vegeta with blue hair

Dec 6, 2015
Hello bro
Can you make for me to a banner ?
I want the color to be green and to in it to be a pic of naruto vs sasuke, gta 5 pic and League of Legends pic !
Thank you :)

Creepylovebirds

Rising User
Nov 4, 2015
Yes of course! That sounds very good.