HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
So i just saw this on Facebook and really need to urge you guys to not buy into this!
This is a waste of money which in the long run does nothing for you. Actually it also makes it worse. With Youtubes new methods, they physically review all channel and approve them for Monetization. In your analytics they can see when subs and views are purchased and trust me it goes against their terms and conditions. So as much as you may want to buy this to keep your channel monetized, in the end your channel will be shut down for this reason.

PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS OR FALL FOR THIS!

Capture.JPG

Reactions: skycie7878

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I would never ever ever ever do anything like this, I'm sure some channels will be tempted and will go through buying of views or subs in order to get to the new requirements but in the long run its not worth it. As you said above even doing so is against YT terms and conditions and could even lead to a channel termination, so again this isn't worth it

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal

2e522d44

Nov 22, 2017
Why even show this? I mean if people are gonna want to buy this they are going to. Now you giving some people an idea..

Also the views are crazy expensive lol

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Not only that the people who would be stupid enough to buy those subscribers would be completely ignoring the fact that they still need the 4000 hours of watch time to stay above the requirements.

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Why even show this? I mean if people are gonna want to buy this they are going to. Now you giving some people an idea..

Also the views are crazy expensive lol
I understand that. But I'm showing this to warm people that stuff like this can get your channel shut down. And if people want to do this, it's on them. I'm just providing a warning to them to make them aware. In no way am I trying to say (Do this.) LOL

Reactions: skycie7878