Gaming Dynamont | Horror & Story Based Games (No CoD or Minecraft) :)

Dynamont

New User
Hey,

My name is Stephen and I am currently running a Horror and Story based YouTube channel called "Dynamont" (Gaming)

I just recent;y created my channel and am always looking for feedback on what people think and how I can improve and what not.

Please, if you do have any criticism for me then I'm more than happy to listen. :)

It would be awesome to meet new awesome content creators on here so if you want to have a chat then feel free to hit me up anytime! :)

Here's a link to my YouTube channel if you're interested - YouTube> Dynamont

Again, any feedback/criticism is greatly appreciated!

Thank you all very much for reading!

Freedom and Damnlag Banner.jpg

Reactions: cocche

cocche

(Ex) King of Pizza
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
Italy
YouTube
Hey,

My name is Stephen and I am currently running a Horror and Story based YouTube channel called "Dynamont" (Gaming)

I just recent;y created my channel and am always looking for feedback on what people think and how I can improve and what not.

Please, if you do have any criticism for me then I'm more than happy to listen. :)

It would be awesome to meet new awesome content creators on here so if you want to have a chat then feel free to hit me up anytime! :)

Here's a link to my YouTube channel if you're interested - YouTube> Dynamont

Again, any feedback/criticism is greatly appreciated!

Thank you all very much for reading!

View attachment 16686
Hello Stephen and welcome to Freedom, you should add a "subscribe" button to link your youtube channel to your freedom profile, so we could check it :)

Reactions: Dynamont

SoarahDesigns

Rising User
Aug 22, 2016
YouTube
Hello Stephen,
I am very happy to welcome you to Freedom! If you have any questions or concerns about anything, feel free to contact me or another member as a lot of us are willing to help each other. After all, Freedom is a family that is willing to help each other grow and help each other over all with problems. I subscribed to you and I enjoy your content, I am sure you will do good on YouTube.

Good Luck,
-Luke/Soarah

Reactions: Dynamont

Dynamont

New User
Hello Stephen,
I am very happy to welcome you to Freedom! If you have any questions or concerns about anything, feel free to contact me or another member as a lot of us are willing to help each other. After all, Freedom is a family that is willing to help each other grow and help each other over all with problems. I subscribed to you and I enjoy your content, I am sure you will do good on YouTube.

Good Luck,
-Luke/Soarah

Thank you very much Luke! Really appreciate you stopping by the channel! :)