E3 General Discussion

Spud

Respected User
Jun 11, 2016
England
YouTube
TheWonderSpud
I couldn't believe there was a discussion thread about E3! :eek: I have come forth and made a thread myself! If you don't know what E3 is, it's the biggest gaming event of the year where lots of new games, new content and additional game content are announced or shown off, I believe you need a special invitiation to attend E3 personally, so, like me, you'll have to watch it online. It's streamed on YouTube. :)

Anyway, so let's address E3! What games do you think will be announced this year? Do you think a new console will be revealed? Will we finally get a Half-Life 3? (facepalm)

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Im interested in anything VR...

VR has ruined me for traditional games... Just not interested...

(And I was a collector... I have almost 1000 games on steam/origin/uplay)

I guess its true what they say...
Your either VR or you VR'nt

Spud

Respected User
Jun 11, 2016
England
YouTube
TheWonderSpud
Im interested in anything VR...

VR has ruined me for traditional games... Just not interested...

(And I was a collector... I have almost 1000 games on steam/origin/uplay)

I guess its true what they say...
Your either VR or you VR'nt

Kira! Hello! Didn't know you were still active on these forums. :) It's Spuddy here, I had to make a new account as I forgot my password. :oops:

And wow! I have never tried out VR... I hope I get the opportunity to do so!

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Kira! Hello! Didn't know you were still active on these forums. :) It's Spuddy here, I had to make a new account as I forgot my password. :oops:

And wow! I have never tried out VR... I hope I get the opportunity to do so!
Hey man... I kinda wondered when I seen the name spud! Haha... Awesome to see ya!

Yeah Im not as active these days... working alot these days... but yeah I got the HTC Vive a little while back... and its so freaking cool to have 1:1 positional tracking. The levelof immersion is unbelieveable. And the 3D is like nothing Ive seen before... Way different than 3d in a theatre or tv...

If you ever get a chance to try the Vives position tracking, definitly do it!

I actually fell on my back in the middle of my living room cause a monster was ripping through my ceiling and i leaned back too far... Mind blown... camera aparently blown too cause it didnt record that part... lol

Spud

Respected User
Jun 11, 2016
England
YouTube
TheWonderSpud
Hey man... I kinda wondered when I seen the name spud! Haha... Awesome to see ya!

Yeah Im not as active these days... working alot these days... but yeah I got the HTC Vive a little while back... and its so freaking cool to have 1:1 positional tracking. The levelof immersion is unbelieveable. And the 3D is like nothing Ive seen before... Way different than 3d in a theatre or tv...

If you ever get a chance to try the Vives position tracking, definitly do it!

I actually fell on my back in the middle of my living room cause a monster was ripping through my ceiling and i leaned back too far... Mind blown... camera aparently blown too cause it didnt record that part... lol

That sounds extraordinary! :eek:

Really wanna get the Vive!

The Gamingtons

Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
im actually looking forward to Battlefield 1, i like non futuristic games like how call of duty is turning its franchise setting into, not to throw shade at them, ive waited for a Call of Duty World at War 2 for a long time, i know battlefield is a different franchise but since that game will bring it back to world war 1 im looking forward to that. specially with the destructible environment that battlefield has to give it a more realistic experience to the game :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Playstation will probably make a move with the new system and Xbox will probably counter it with the same as rumours go around the web alot regarding this.

Besides that i think the VR will be shown as it is becoming a hype.

As for games i am interested to see some footage from Kingdom Hearts 3 and curious if Ubisoft can set it right with Watch Dogs 2 what they did wrong with the first one.

Spud

Respected User
Jun 11, 2016
England
YouTube
TheWonderSpud
im actually looking forward to Battlefield 1, i like non futuristic games like how call of duty is turning its franchise setting into, not to throw shade at them, ive waited for a Call of Duty World at War 2 for a long time, i know battlefield is a different franchise but since that game will bring it back to world war 1 im looking forward to that. specially with the destructible environment that battlefield has to give it a more realistic experience to the game :)
WaW was set in World War 2.

I can't wait to see what No Man's Sky has to offer, hopefully some new content and/or features! :)
Ooo, yes, me too! No Man's Sky looks amazing!

Playstation will probably make a move with the new system and Xbox will probably counter it with the same as rumours go around the web alot regarding this.

Besides that i think the VR will be shown as it is becoming a hype.

As for games i am interested to see some footage from Kingdom Hearts 3 and curious if Ubisoft can set it right with Watch Dogs 2 what they did wrong with the first one.
Hmm, a lot of people are already deciding whether they think Watch Dogs 2 is good or not for some reason. A lot of people don't understand the concept of cinematic trailers. But yes, I hope it's much better than the first one. :p

The Gamingtons

Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
i kno but the fact that it was old weapons like the Thompson and the springfield are what i like, and that spiky bat looking thing on the trailer looks like itll be fun to use :)

TerabyteGaming

Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Isn't there also some announcement about a new GTA V expansion floating around?
I'm hooping there will be some updates on No Man's Sky - considering they moved it back.
Also hoping for some stuff on watch dogs 2

Reactions: The Gamingtons

Slothful Ripple

Rising User
Jun 12, 2016
United Kingdom, London
YouTube
So inside news for you guys, No Man's Sky will most likely show

1. A new trailer, to keep us a bay for delaying the game until August, especially after the death threat scenario.

and

2. VR support talk. I have a good feeling Hello Games are going to be discussing possible support for VR in No Man's Sky sometime after launch most likely, which will be amazing if it happens!

Spud

Respected User
Jun 11, 2016
England
YouTube
TheWonderSpud
Currently watching E3 and I personally think everyone is really overhyping Battlefield 1 - Especially as no gameplay has been shown just yet... o_O

Yeah, it looks decent I suppose but not as extraordinary as people are making it out.

Personally, I think Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare looks like great fun. Space battles?! Are you kidding me?! Awesome!

TerabyteGaming

Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Currently watching E3 and I personally think everyone is really overhyping Battlefield 1 - Especially as no gameplay has been shown just yet... o_O

Yeah, it looks decent I suppose but not as extraordinary as people are making it out.

Personally, I think Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare looks like great fun. Space battles?! Are you kidding me?! Awesome!
Ahh star citizen is all about that ;)