Want help? Let's partner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zerotozillion

New User
Aug 14, 2016
HI Freedomers,

I am very new to social media world, (i mean like an active participant). I used to watch a lot of videos and subscribe to many channels, it was a normal day activity, starting my own channel or posting my own content was never in my mind. But one day i got upset at work, i showed a video compilation of the training program we had at office to my boss who watched it and said you have wasted your time in making this video, though it was a good video, i recorded the session and amplified the audio and the improved the video quality, i made this video keeping in mind that many have missed coming to the program and this video will give them an opportunity to watch and learn. My colleague said a few words of encouragement, out of which i statement stuck like a bolt of lightning, "he said it was a good video, had you posted it online you could have has a few bucks in return". This actually was said just to calm me down but i pondered upon this seriously. So here i am to give it a try. I know it is tough but i have the patients to make sure i succeed at this.

I know i cannot be successful by just posting videos, i need to connect and have new friends, subscribers and collaborators to make this happen. So guys help me and i'll help you with everything i can to make a win win situation for all of us.

Peace!
Ayaan.