Editing

LTZ Gamer

Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2016
YouTube
So I was streaming "The Wolf Among Us Episode 2" on Hitbox today. Well I did episode 1 yesterday, and uploaded it to YouTube (scheduled for Monday). The editing for episode 1 was pretty straight forward, but episode 2!!!! OMG. That took over 1 hour to do because of the nude scenes. (I assume that is not allowed on YouTube). Anyway, no wonder people that do this for a living always say "editing is what takes the longest"

I just needed to get that out there because I was pretty proud of the end result.

KuyasKorner

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Yes editing is a mission. Especially when you're trying to keep to the community guidelines and to make sure your video runs smoothly.

LTZ Gamer

Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2016
YouTube
Yeah. But it's neat what I learned from it. I learned to blur out a nude woman. Well I learned something new

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
yeah editing takes somethimes pretty long... for example everytime I make a Q&A or a reaction video... even gameplay's it take me at least a half hour. editing.... because I want it to look good. but it's all worth it :3

LTZ Gamer

Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2016
YouTube
I was editing The Wolf Among Us episode 2, and the strip club scene.... OMG blurring out boobs, frame by frame...... my god

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
only boobs? you don't need to cencoring boobs... look to other youtubers who doing games.. they don't do it and they don't even get a claim for it ;)

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
So I was streaming "The Wolf Among Us Episode 2" on Hitbox today. Well I did episode 1 yesterday, and uploaded it to YouTube (scheduled for Monday). The editing for episode 1 was pretty straight forward, but episode 2!!!! OMG. That took over 1 hour to do because of the nude scenes. (I assume that is not allowed on YouTube). Anyway, no wonder people that do this for a living always say "editing is what takes the longest"

I just needed to get that out there because I was pretty proud of the end result.
Well yeah editing takes a lot of time :D The longest i have edited is around 2 hours only tho

Kii

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 15, 2016
YouTube
Due to the way I make my videos editing can take a whole day or even two.