Gaming Ello Ello Ello, im New to Freedom! :)

Nod 786

New User
Aug 18, 2016
YouTube
Hey all,

Hope everyone is well :) just recently joined Freedom! I post gaming videos and want to start doing reviews too but honest ones :) anyways hope you guys enjoy my channel :)

[YT] nod786

Bye, Take care :)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, you can ask us in the Freedom Chat.
I am quite active in the chat and am willing to help anyone.
Good luck on YouTube

By the way, we wanted to know more about you, not just a "here is my channel - check it out" sort of post.
Why did you join YouTube? How did you find Freedom?

Promotional Forums include:

"Introduce Yourself" - bit.ly/2b3At75 - Introduce who you are, what your channel is and how you started.
"Content" - bit.ly/FreedomContent - Add only one video in a post for others to see.
"Community Reviews" - bit.ly/CommReviews - Only accessable to Freedom! Partners, you can submit either your channel or a video for others to review and give feedback for you and vice versa.
"Collaborate" - bit.ly/CollabFreedom - Look for people to make videos with, and grow together!

Please remember that each of the links above will have their own rules of the section. Check the sticky posts at the top of the section before posting. Thanks.

Nod 786

New User
Aug 18, 2016
YouTube
ah sorry, never been good at self intro XD,

Well as you guys now know i'm nod, I have a gaming channel started it a while back but dropped off and now though I really want to push this now and see if I can make a go of it.

I have always wanted to start a youtube gaming channel and enjoyed watching other people too, later on next year I plan to move to south korea so I might also start a vlog channel to see how that goes too :)

Nod 786

New User
Aug 18, 2016
YouTube
was playing CS:GO but had enough of the hackers now :( currently im playing overwatch new to that game lol but also starting a series "the worst games on steam" 1st video will be up Friday and its on The Slaughtering Grounds :)

Nod 786

New User
Aug 18, 2016
YouTube
at the moment I just filled out the form to get the purple badge so i can post in the review page ::) made 2 videos about no mans sky that i would like to be reviewed as well as the channel :) 1st video is a review 2nd video is a expose video...

but yeah can I ask you a quick question what do you do to get more subs or like im still so confused about that ive read the help page thing but yeah... lol

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
at the moment I just filled out the form to get the purple badge so i can post in the review page ::) made 2 videos about no mans sky that i would like to be reviewed as well as the channel :) 1st video is a review 2nd video is a expose video...

but yeah can I ask you a quick question what do you do to get more subs or like im still so confused about that ive read the help page thing but yeah... lol

Purple badge will allow you to post review pages, I'm watch you overwatch video atm and Basically be sure to yourself, post video regularly, make you video is good overall, and be patient and also post you videos on facebook, twitter, creation thread (On Freedom), Google + and Tumblr. Those sites will help you but Google + is the most affected. more tips click the link under my reply.

RipP YT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2016
YouTube
Nice channel! Im doing a shotout series on my channel, you can gain up to 50 ACTIVE subscribers. theres not alot of people entering So you can win quickly! check my Youtube about section or my shoutout video for more information on how to win!

KLGaming

Rising User
Aug 22, 2016
YouTube
Hey all,

Hope everyone is well :) just recently joined Freedom! I post gaming videos and want to start doing reviews too but honest ones :) anyways hope you guys enjoy my channel :)

[YT] nod786

Bye, Take care :)
Welcome to Freedom i'll check out your channel for sure !