Request End card review

Cajun Tinker Belle

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2016
YouTube
Just wanted to get some feedback on how my end card looks. I know I still have to add the videos and such to it but the over all look of it is what I am curious about. Thank you for your input :0)

Reactions: mangymage

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Just wanted to get some feedback on how my end card looks. I know I still have to add the videos and such to it but the over all look of it is what I am curious about. Thank you for your input :0)
That looks adorable, it's very stylized. Will everything be static in the video aside from the videos? Or is there anything moving about?

Cajun Tinker Belle

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2016
YouTube
There are videos in the black areas that play lol, I used it in my last video. Feel free to check it out and if you don't like makeup just fast forward to the end lol.

Cajun Tinker Belle

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2016
YouTube
If I could figure out how to make Tinkerbell move and take shots that would be awesome... Lol but I'm not the one to do animation.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
If I could figure out how to make Tinkerbell move and take shots that would be awesome... Lol but I'm not the one to do animation.
A video editor can work well. You just have the tinkerbell as a transparent image, and have it hover. But doing the animation would require a person that has more experience, heh.