SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @NeverEndingFear,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Getting a new PC is always exciting, especially a gaming PC. :D Are you building it yourself, getting someone else to, or getting a pre-built one, and do you know what specs you're looking at? I'm quite an enthusiast in PC hardware so I like hearing these things haha.

Come by the "Gaming" discussion section some time, it can be a lot of fun!

Click here to visit "Gaming"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Kraedax

Respected User
Oct 25, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community! I enjoy the "story time while i kill noobs" style of video that you're doing! XD Keep up the great work man! Cheers!

NeverEndingFear

Respected User
Jan 24, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Forums
Hi @NeverEndingFear,

Getting a new PC is always exciting, especially a gaming PC. :D Are you building it yourself, getting someone else to, or getting a pre-built one, and do you know what specs you're looking at? I'm quite an enthusiast in PC hardware so I like hearing these things haha.

Click here to v
Hi @NeverEndingFear,

Click here to visit "Gaming"!

I look forward to seeing you around!
I Am actually building it myself,im smacking in a gtx 960 and an i3 for future upgrades.[DOUBLEPOST=1453760844][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the community! I enjoy the "story time while i kill noobs" style of video that you're doing! XD Keep up the great work man! Cheers!
Hahahahaha my man thanks!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Danny