Movies and TV Shows Favourite Movie?

Talk about all them good Movies and TV Shows that you like to watch!
C

Corpfox

I've had so many favorites but lately, its been 13 hours: The Secret Soldier of Benghazi. Seen it over 10 times and like it cause its so heroic and it actually happened.

Odenrein

Freedom! Member
I've had so many favorites but lately, its been 13 hours: The Secret Soldier of Benghazi. Seen it over 10 times and like it cause its so heroic and it actually happened.
I've never seen that I might check it out[DOUBLEPOST=1489146725][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mine has to be Crank.

The movie is full of action and Jason Statham is going on a rampage the whole movie long :D
That sounds interesting and I do like Jason Statham he's a good actor guess I better check it out

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I've never seen that I might check it out[DOUBLEPOST=1489146725][/DOUBLEPOST]
That sounds interesting and I do like Jason Statham he's a good actor guess I better check it out
You definitely have to check Crank 1 & 2 if you haven't seen them yet :D

Days of Thunder. It's my favorite because I think it has many emotions thru out along with getting your adrenaline going during the races. The story is great and it also has a bunch of my favorite actors.

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
I like movies based on true stories mostly. One of my favorite is the Titanic.

Kelly

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Star Wars for sure! I mean, the first trilogy [not the prequels] were amazing but the first one is my favourite.

Empyragon

Freedom! Member
I have seen so many movies by now, so i can't choose one, but here are a few: Interstellar, Sanctum, the Iron Man-movies, the Harry Potter-movies, LOTR & Hobbit to name a few.