Feedback for my channel | What can be improved?

Ookami-kun

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hello. You clicking this post means that you are willing to offer me some feedback, so thank you in advance!

I just want to say before-hand, I used to do daily videos, making them public at the same time each day, keeping a schedule. I can't do that anymore as I get too little interaction on my videos to keep my focus there, as I also run a company and teaching myself game development.

That being said, I'd appreciate any constructive feedback for my channel. Feel free to check out my videos too. Reply to this post if you want, or comment on one of my videos about improvements you see can be done. (Note, I don't have a lot of cash, so buying extra gear is out of the option at the moment)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC140eyb0-Q8F5eAQvFzrL_A

Thank you for your time, and I hope you like my channel and can reply below with improvements :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey there :)

I have taken a look and your channel looks good the only thing i would slighty adjust is your banner text colour. The blue in combination with the black makes the lower txt a bit hard to read due to the background.
As for a tip i would adjust the avatar a bit so it tags along nice with your channel/Banner.

Besides that good work ;)

Ookami-kun

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey there :)

I have taken a look and your channel looks good the only thing i would slighty adjust is your banner text colour. The blue in combination with the black makes the lower txt a bit hard to read due to the background.
As for a tip i would adjust the avatar a bit so it tags along nice with your channel/Banner.

Besides that good work ;)

Thanks for the feedback man, much appreciated!

And yeah, I'm aware of those two things myself, a friend of mine decided to make me a banner and he did everything solo so yeah... But thanks again for the feedback, I'll see what I can do about it eventually :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thanks for the feedback man, much appreciated!

And yeah, I'm aware of those two things myself, a friend of mine decided to make me a banner and he did everything solo so yeah... But thanks again for the feedback, I'll see what I can do about it eventually :)
No problem and good luck with your channel :)

Reactions: Ookami-kun