Subscriber Milestone First 100 Subscribers!

MattyZ14

Rising User
Apr 22, 2017
YouTube
For the last couple weeks I've been stuck at 90 subscribers but recently I got a shoutout from another fellow YouTuber I became friends with and I finally broke 100 subs! I'm at 111 right now as I'm writing this! Now I start the journey to 200!

Reactions: Robert Frampus Frye

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Congratulations on hitting 100 subscribers, its nice to know that collaborations and shoutouts can help people out. Now on to 200 :)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1495928868][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you! And yeah my friend gave me a shoutout and I'm seeing my subscribers rise like crazy since then!
Yeah we can see that rising 40 in one day is great going. Continue like this and it wont be long until your hitting 200

For the last couple weeks I've been stuck at 90 subscribers but recently I got a shoutout from another fellow YouTuber I became friends with and I finally broke 100 subs! I'm at 111 right now as I'm writing this! Now I start the journey to 200!

Congrats!! I am so close to 1k subs and I rocketed up to where I am at (763) and now it appears to be slow going! Keep up the work and I like that you set the smaller goals for yourself cause I made the mistake of wanting to hit the 1k goal first. Since I haven't made it yet, I got disappointed in myself because I keep doing what the experts say your shouldn't do which is comparing myself to others. I really would like to make 100k subs to get the silver play button!!