Service For anyone who's looking for an in-house music producer/composer!!!

Smitty

May 3, 2015
YouTube
Hi there! If you're looking for a great music producer/composer for any of your videos, movies, and works, i'm the guy for you. Let me show you why. :)

1.) Who are you, and what do you do?

My name is AuX. I've been producing music for about 6 years now, and counting.

2.) What kind of music do you produce/compose?

I produce all sorts of music that would suit your needs. From hip-hop, to orchestra, to techno, and background music, I can do it.

3.) Where would I be able to use the music?

Any of the music that I create can be used for video games, youtube videos, intro/outros, and also background music for your videos, and also music/sound effects for any movie projects.For anything, pretty much! :)

4.) Why should I/we pick you?

As I have said before, I have been doing this for about 6 years now. I also went to college to be professionally trained in Audio Engineering, and Production, so I know how to mix, and master any kind of audio files that need some polishing, and work. I am also trained to do post-production work for movies, and do audio designing as well. Anything that deals with audio, I will do.
I am also very easy to work with, and also flexible.

5.) So what do I get if I work with you?

If you work with me, you can definitely assure yourself of high quality productions, and a person who knows what he's really doing, and what his objective is.

6.) Can we see your works?

I'd be offended if you didn't ask...Just kidding. Here it is.

Here is a demo reel i've managed to compile a few years ago. I used this to get into college.

If you would like to see more of my updated work, visit my soundcloud page. I have many great things in there. :)
https://soundcloud.com/auxiliaryofficial

It'd be great to be able to work with you. Give me and email at [email protected] and we'll discuss what you need for your project. Hope to hear from you soon.