WHAT KINDS OF VIDEOS DO YOU LIKE?

• Total voters
Mar 18, 2016
CANADA
YouTube
Hey Everyone my name is Spencer aka Fragoute the e is silent or you can try and pronounce it with some type of accent! I am From Calgary, Canada and I am 21 years old, Not sure what to think of freedom yet but i found it through a YouTuber I recently check out and though I have been doing YouTube for about a year and I need something to help me get going! I joined the forums to try and get more ideas and share my growth with other YouTuber's with the some outgoing attitude I have. on my channel youtube.com/fragoute you will find mostly gaming videos some Competitive some just clowning around with friends or my stream and others are informative and I'm always looking for new ideas. I started YouTube because I'm a super creative and out going person and I want to be able to entertain people and make them laugh! or bring that competitive feel that people like to see! Videos go up numerous times a week, I've have a busy work schedule so I cant do this full time due to I have only 100 subs but it would be my biggest dream to be able to hit 50 or ever 100k subs in the future. I hope you all enjoy making content and learning how to as much as me and you like some of my content, and I cant wait to see yours!

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Hey Everyone my name is Spencer aka Fragoute the e is silent or you can try and pronounce it with some type of accent! I am From Calgary, Canada and I am 21 years old, Not sure what to think of freedom yet but i found it through a YouTuber I recently check out and though I have been doing YouTube for about a year and I need something to help me get going! I joined the forums to try and get more ideas and share my growth with other YouTuber's with the some outgoing attitude I have. on my channel youtube.com/fragoute you will find mostly gaming videos some Competitive some just clowning around with friends or my stream and others are informative and I'm always looking for new ideas. I started YouTube because I'm a super creative and out going person and I want to be able to entertain people and make them laugh! or bring that competitive feel that people like to see! Videos go up numerous times a week, I've have a busy work schedule so I cant do this full time due to I have only 100 subs but it would be my biggest dream to be able to hit 50 or ever 100k subs in the future. I hope you all enjoy making content and learning how to as much as me and you like some of my content, and I cant wait to see yours!
Welcome to the freedom family I do hope you dream comes true

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Welcome to the forums Spencer, I'm terrible with accents! Canada sounds like an awesome place to live, I'm considering Ireland at some point when I have more money saved up. You can grow an extreme amount with the forums, especially with collaborating with people. What creative things have you done in the past?

Mar 18, 2016
CANADA
YouTube
Welcome to the forums Spencer, I'm terrible with accents! Canada sounds like an awesome place to live, I'm considering Ireland at some point when I have more money saved up. You can grow an extreme amount with the forums, especially with collaborating with people. What creative things have you done in the past?

ya i'm defiantly into collaborating with others anyone can hit me up if they wan to do some type of series or anything!