Free Art Work Limited Time Only

SP Designer's

Rising User
May 12, 2016
YouTube
Hi Guy's

For s Short Time Only we are offering free GFX/VFX

offering for intro/outros/banners/logos/thumbnails,

Reason: making a portfolio site for for all designs me and my team.

what info do i need to give?
- what you want, and info about your channel, we may require you to join our discord depending if you have a mic.

Timing?
We should be able to answer your message within the first 24 hours.

Designers,
if you are a designer and would like to join our team, your work will be shown on our website, just message me and will talk

Thanks, SP Designers, GTG​

BasicallyRookies

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
Hey our channel is actually needing a new Logo , Something simple and slick to set us aside from others . We just want a designed " R " , nothing sharp , but curved and modern . But some info on our channel , We're a rainbow six siege gaming channel . We mainly post skits and funny moments . Currently we're at about 2,800 subs , so a rebranded logo would be great for a upgrade . Thanks!

If you're on the Freedom! discord , you can message Pottorfb , and i can respond easily from there

SliicePie

Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2017
Jamaica
YouTube
DimarioHurlock
Hey our channel is actually needing a new Logo , Something simple and slick to set us aside from others . We just want a designed " R " , nothing sharp , but curved and modern . But some info on our channel , We're a rainbow six siege gaming channel . We mainly post skits and funny moments . Currently we're at about 2,800 subs , so a rebranded logo would be great for a upgrade . Thanks!

If you're on the Freedom! discord , you can message Pottorfb , and i can respond easily from there
nice channel i subbed.... :) love the funny moments

Jun 29, 2016
Hi Guy's

- what you want, and info about your channel, we may require you to join our discord depending if you have a mic.

Timing?

Designers,
if you are a designer and would like to join our team, your work will be shown on our website, just message me and will talk

Hey can you help me improve my logo and banner ? I have basic concept of it but i want to make it look more polished and clean
ill join a discord to talk more about it.

HarryKB

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 7, 2014
Treuddyn, Wales
YouTube
hakebayt
Don't know if this is still free today :) but I could really do with an intro and outro, something siple and minimalist, but in the cyan/black/white range of colours... I can even do a video boosting your website and stuff, but as I am new it wont get many views ;) My name is Hakeba :) thankyou for your time

Mr Grim

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2017
Swansea
YouTube
swanseajack999
Hi Guy's

Timing?

Designers,

I've added your discord and I've DM'd you on here could you let me know what's happening please. Thanks.

peach drinkwine

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 17, 2015
YouTube
Hi Guy's

Timing?

Designers,

i need a channel icon and logo since i am a new channel

Redd Sunn72

Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2017
YouTube
redd_sunn
Hi Guy's

Timing?

Designers,

i have an ideal for a banner, like i want a hooded figure siting leaning up against a broad sword(or it could be a guillotine sword), and like in front of them would be random blades... the background would we something like a lake with the moon reflection off of it.... and would have the name of my channel in the moon and/or on the blade of the broad sword(or guillotine sword).. i know its a lot but let me know what you think.

as for a logo..... i would need some ideals.. as of right now the name of the channel is a place holder until i figure out a cooler name.. but yeah[DOUBLEPOST=1493143471][/DOUBLEPOST]lol i didnt't see the now closed post... sigh :(