Service Free Gaming Servers For Freedom Partners!

will Rich

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2015
YouTube
Hi All!

I hope you are well, I'm will I'm a Devops engineer and a software programmer, a lot I know.
I know the pain when you want to do some recording on a server that's just you and some friends but you don't have the money to pay the cost? This used to be me I had to find the cheapest ways and usually ended up with terrible servers.

Well the game has changed, meet Servers 4 All, this is a BETA service and is offering servers for no cost! no payment details will even be taken! Servers 4 All servers default to 1Gb! of ram however if this needs to be upgraded please contact out support team and they can help sort you out!

Well what games do we host?
Well the games list is growing everyday and can be found here client.servers4all.tk all servers will be provisioned within 30 mins of the order being recieved. we currently only have 1 node so servers are limited However we plan to upgrade to 3 in a few month, these nodes boast 64GB of ram!

We will also be providing web servers in the near future

And all this is free our support team will help in anyway they can!
So what are you waiting for?
Head over to https://client.servers4all.tk and pre-order today!

Last edited:

SnakeCity

Freedom! Member
Jun 21, 2015
YouTube
Thanks for the free server hosting! I greatly appreciate the help you give to everyone wanted a private server for them and their friends :D

Reactions: will Rich

will Rich

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2015
YouTube
Thanks for the free server hosting! I greatly appreciate the help you give to everyone wanted a private server for them and their friends :D

Your more than welcome, I know the pain of wanting a small server but not having the money to cover the cost :).
P.S I see your pre-order and you have been reserved a server slot.[DOUBLEPOST=1493196741][/DOUBLEPOST]All Servers will now boast 1GB of Ram

Last edited: