Service Free Thumbnails !

Bopoy Games

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 24, 2016
Cebu
YouTube
Yo guys, im making free thumbnails, but if u want a free Thumbnail, better place my channel link in your descriptions.. Example Below !!

Attachments

• IMG_0105.JPG
    IMG_0105.JPG
    835.7 KB · Views: 18

NinjaZombieGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2014
YouTube
NZGsNinja
look man I came to this thread to tell people that they should make their own thumbnails that's all I was going to do, but after I saw your thumbnails on your channel its clear to me you don't even know how to make good thumbnails and here you are offering people free thumbnails like you are good at it or something when you clearly aren't, if you are going to provide a service at least provide a quality one... and no im not saying i have fantastic thumbnails, but i don't offer to make them for people either... so my skill level of thumbnails has nothing to do with this, before anybody uses that argument...anyways seriously people make your own thumbnails its not that hard to spend 10 minutes of your life making a thumbnail, look up a tutorial on youtube or something and you'll be golden

Reactions: MykieDoesStuff

Bopoy Games

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 24, 2016
Cebu
YouTube
no hate intended btw, people who recognize me on this forum know that I just give my straight, not sugar coated opinion on everything
Thx for telling, your hoesntly right bro. Its not hard creating thumbnails, its very easy to create by just watching a simple tutorial on YouTube. But yeah, ill be deleting this thread soon, once u reply and read this reply.