Freedom forum layout

Usgamers

Freedom! Member
Jan 19, 2015
YouTube
hdshowGFX
I decided to make my own version of the freedom forums. It's not perfect but I thought maybe someone might appreciate it, if there's anything you think that will make this look better I'm all ears.

I know it's a picture but this is how I'd imagine this if it was animated:

The contest bar can be changed to anything, let's say freedom hit's a new milestone, they can put it on the banner or they could put a slideshow.

The boxes on right will expand when you click on them showing the full list, clicking on it again would go back to how it was before. I don't really have an issue with the info on the right but I wanted to do something different.

Also I didn't include everything but I think you get the ideafreedom.jpg

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I decided to make my own version of the freedom forums. It's not perfect but I thought maybe someone might appreciate it, if there's anything you think that will make this look better I'm all ears.

I know it's a picture but this is how I'd imagine this if it was animated:

The contest bar can be changed to anything, let's say freedom hit's a new milestone, they can put it on the banner or they could put a slideshow.

The boxes on right will expand when you click on them showing the full list, clicking on it again would go back to how it was before. I don't really have an issue with the info on the right but I wanted to do something different.

Also I didn't include everything but I think you get the ideaView attachment 19323
That is some nice work!

Reactions: Usgamers