Solved Freedom stole my money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardo25

New User
Nov 27, 2016
Hello, I need your help. A few weeks ago I joined the Freedom Network! But when I joined I do not know why but my income disappeared from Youtube. Now I only have 2 dollars before I had more than 50 dollars. What is happening, freedom! I kept my money?
I expect an answer, since I joined your network because of the great communication I had and its excellent support. Thank you-

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Hello Ricardo25!

Firstly, it would be best if this was made in our support section, but nevertheless, I will try to help you as much as possible.
~~

When joining our partnership, the YouTube estimated analytics will reset to 0, this DOES NOT mean that the money is lost, however the money is being stored with your previous partnership or Adsense, whichever you came from.

The money that is being shown on your analytics is the estimated amount of money that Freedom! will be paying you, like I said previously, the other amount of money will be paid by your previous partner or Adsense.

So as a result, you don't lose any money, it is just organised into who actually owes it. Also as a reminder, your Freedom! dashboard will only show money that Freedom! owes you, which is updated per month, you can check our ultimate guide here for more details.

Upvote 0

Ricardo25

New User
Nov 27, 2016
But I'm supposed to switch to Freedom! Because I can not charge Adsense because I do not have a bank card. So when I can not charge my income for Adsense, they are considered as lost. What could I do?

Upvote 0

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
This issue has nothing to do with Freedom!. When you put ads on your videos when not part of a network then it uses Adsense. If you do not have a way of claiming the Adsense money they it will remain in your Adsense account until you are able to claim it.

The numbers that you now see are the earning from the time you joined Freedom!. This will be paid via Paypal.

Any money that was earned before joining Freedom! will still be there and will be sent to Adsense and will remain there until you claim it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.