Solved FREEDOM SUPPORT SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mygiel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 7, 2016
YouTube
Hello my name is mygiel and i send a question to freedom support ticket a month ago gues what? the didnt reply still this is very disappointing!. plz fix this im patience but a month no this is bad plz fix.

Mygiel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 7, 2016
YouTube
Oh that's disappointing, what was the question you asked in the ticket? Also can I get the ID of the ticket sent?

hello freedom

Im mygiel and im a partner for 3 months already i like it. But i saw you can increase your revenue and thats awsome so im gonna Explain why i deserve one.

I have been growing sins im a partner of freedom i have 300+ subscribers and almost 9000 views. that good and i approved my channel and if i go to my Revenue Share dashboard its says approve thats a good sign. And im trying to help people at the freedom support forums. I every day check if i can help someone but sometimes i have question to. I've said good things about the freedom network to mine friends. I just want 80/20 right now, that would be good and its is equal with fullscreen. Thank you for the support and i hope you like this. I dont now how to send mine screenshot in here but you mods can check it right? bye

• Case ID: 119906

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.