PC Gaming Partners Wanted!

MiniMan

New User
Jan 8, 2017
Hey all!

I have been making videos for quite a while but have recently decided to start making them for YouTube. I am looking for anyone interested in Minecraft, Wizard101, Rocket League, Borderlands 2 or Don't Starve who would like to either make a one-off video or a Series based around one of these games. I try to add both humour and helpful tips to each videos so that all viewers get something out of the video.

TO contact me, either reply to this thread, message me on my YouTube page or message me through the Freedom! Forums. :)

LWLegends

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey MiniMan, I have a very active Gaming Group, The Legendary Gamers. We have a 24/7 Modded Minecraft Server with 60 player slots and will have another Vanilla server soon. Currently there are 23 members of the group. If you are interested in learning more about us to see if you might be a good fit, you can check out my latest video on the server posted below. Let me know if you would like to join and I will get you an Invite.

RealCanadianGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2015
YouTube
RealCanadianGam
Hey all!

I have been making videos for quite a while but have recently decided to start making them for YouTube. I am looking for anyone interested in Minecraft, Wizard101, Rocket League, Borderlands 2 or Don't Starve who would like to either make a one-off video or a Series based around one of these games. I try to add both humour and helpful tips to each videos so that all viewers get something out of the video.

TO contact me, either reply to this thread, message me on my YouTube page or message me through the Freedom! Forums. :)
what do you play on?

Norik Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 17, 2015
Hey MiniMan, I have a very active Gaming Group, The Legendary Gamers. We have a 24/7 Modded Minecraft Server with 60 player slots and will have another Vanilla server soon. Currently there are 23 members of the group. If you are interested in learning more about us to see if you might be a good fit, you can check out my latest video on the server posted below. Let me know if you would like to join and I will get you an Invite.

Well hello there legends