PC Garry's Mod Funny Moments!!

MarshMaLOL

Rising User
Jun 15, 2016
yo man im at 94 subs been uploading for about a few months i have a blue snowball with a pop filter i also saw you have wow zombies and ive been looking for a collab on that also let me know if you are interested because i think we can become good friends and hilarious youtube commentators

DoritoFox

Rising User
May 8, 2016
yo man im at 94 subs been uploading for about a few months i have a blue snowball with a pop filter i also saw you have wow zombies and ive been looking for a collab on that also let me know if you are interested because i think we can become good friends and hilarious youtube commentators
Sure what's your info bro :)

Morkey

Rising User
Jun 27, 2016
YouTube
I put a lot of work into my videos, but I am fairly new to YT. It would be awesome to play with you. Skype: Morkeymuse

Nozzivix

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 27, 2015
YouTube
ay, if you're still looking for people, I wouldn't mind playing some stuff. /user/spartaninspace (my lurking powers mean I can't post links yet.)

Jun 29, 2016
Hey man I'm down to play some Garry's mod! I don't have to many subs and I've been uploading for awhile I've also been looking for some buddies to play with message me if you're down. (I can't link my channel but it's same as my name)

Empyragon

Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Empyragon
i'd like to join if possible, channel has good standing and my mic is pretty decent (you should be able to hear me fine with a slight touch of static noise).

DoritoFox

Rising User
May 8, 2016
What's your skype :)

Shuya Games

Rising User
Mar 5, 2016
Hey dude i like your vids very funny and i see you are searching for collab. If you want to collaborate with me skype : marinko.n.g

Empyragon

Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Empyragon
Okay whats your skype :)
So here's the thing, skype name is same as forum name here and feel free to add me, but my pc is non-functional at the moment. I'm working on it but have no idea when it's gonna be fixed. I have a kinda good laptop though so i think i'll get by :)