Entertainment General Introduction

RaiseTheAntics

New User
Aug 22, 2016
YouTube
I started this channel back in 2012 and wasn't bright enough to join a network to grow my channel. Well, thankfully I don't have a mental age of 2 years old anymore so let's get started.
My first video was a minecraft server review. I honestly have no clue why, but it got 400 views, and that's not bad at all for a first video. I'm coming back this year, but actually trying this time.
My speciality is Entertainment, though I do not find myself entertaining whatsoever. Apparently 50 people disagree with this statement.
I refuse to discuss any personal information of mine, such as my real name, and my face.
I joined Freedom to get some income off of my hard work off YouTube. Even though I'm only a small child and channel, I know that YouTube is hard, and isn't exactly upload 3 videos and get tens of thousands of subscribers.
Hopefully by joining Freedom I will achieve my goals, and get some collaborations as well.
Thanks for reading this very long post and I will most likely be posting more as my life progresses. Good day

(If this post breaks any of the forum rules, tell me and I will make note of it.)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom family, and thanks for such a detailed introduction. I really do hope you enjoy your time here and if you do have any questions or queries please don't hesitate to ask someone, as were all really friendly and want to help out as much as we can.