Gaming Get to know Kile! (Wolvo) My Introduction.

Wolvo

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
Hello Everyone!

My name is Kile(Kyle) or Wolvo as my channel name suggest, and I am nearly 19 years old and I have been doing YouTube for a little over a year now. I’ve been having so much fun trying my best to make the most entertaining content I can, while adding my personality into my videos, growing an audience, and building a community of people that enjoy the content I create, the topics I talk about however random they may be, and the video games that we play! Getting 300 Subscribers in just over a year is incredible to me!

The main thing that I focus on my channel is how well I edit my videos while having very good gameplay (mostly live gameplay) of the games that I play. Recently I’ve been playing a lot of Call of Duty because that’s the game that has my attention at the moment and I’ve been switching up the things I post in the same game. So one day I’ll play public matches and do pretty good, another day I have an ongoing series called ‘Arena with Ransoms’ and I’ll blindly jump into an arena game and play with people I don’t know, hoping to do well. Another day I’ll do a video with friends to switch it up.

I also have recently been trying out some PC games as well to switch things up and I’ve gotten some ideas that I’ll play random PC games once or twice a week. Also I’ve got a few games in mind that I’d like to start let’s playing on my channel so that I’m not always posting the same game on my channel every day. I just want to put out there that I call my channel a gaming channel because I’m a very adaptive person and I will play what I want to play at that specific time OR what my viewers want me to play. I originally thought I wanted to start a destiny channel and then I got bored with destiny and felt as though the game wasn’t being supported well enough for my personal needs. So I moved to a different game! I will do that with any game whether it be CoD, Destiny, Battlefield, Single player games, PC games, anything.

What/who inspired me to start doing YouTube actually happened years ago, before I even had the resources to even start making videos when I was in the 7th grade and I didn’t really know what call of duty was or that people uploaded gaming videos on the internet and I started watching popular CoD YouTubers like TheMarkofJ, MKBHD, Mrs5000Watts, and 402Thunder402 and I just started to love the style of the videos and how they posted consistently every few days and it always kept me on my toes to wait patiently for their next upload and I would watch their older videos or a video that I may have even missed when they posted. I was hooked.

For the past 7 years I’ve been watching YouTube videos daily, but not just random cat videos or anything like that, but I come to YouTube to watch YouTuber’s; people that actually make videos for people to watch and not just something someone accidentally recorded and it happened to be entertaining. Not saying that those aren’t okay to watch. But that’s just my personal reasons for why I watch YouTube videos.

Eventually I want to start another channel for anything tech related because I have many interests and technology is definitely one of my main interest seeing that I keep up with the latest tech news for fun because I spend most of my free time(There isn’t much anymore) reading tech news.

The main reason I didn’t start doing YouTube Years ago is because as a kid my parents weren’t the most financially stable and couldn’t really afford to go and buy me a new computer and a capture card and new tv’s and monitors and stuff like that so I just patiently waited until I was older and working and had the means to get the basics of what I needed to start my YouTube channel.

Well. I do appreciated it if you made it through my entire introduction but thank you for taking the time to read what I had to say! I’ll catch you on the flipside at Youtube.com/wolv0plays! Thanks <3

Reactions: LUIZ NETO (CPGP)

TheMajestic_OG

Oct 3, 2014
YouTube
Hello Everyone!

My name is Kile(Kyle) or Wolvo as my channel name suggest, and I am nearly 19 years old and I have been doing YouTube for a little over a year now. I’ve been having so much fun trying my best to make the most entertaining content I can, while adding my personality into my videos, growing an audience, and building a community of people that enjoy the content I create, the topics I talk about however random they may be, and the video games that we play! Getting 300 Subscribers in just over a year is incredible to me!

The main thing that I focus on my channel is how well I edit my videos while having very good gameplay (mostly live gameplay) of the games that I play. Recently I’ve been playing a lot of Call of Duty because that’s the game that has my attention at the moment and I’ve been switching up the things I post in the same game. So one day I’ll play public matches and do pretty good, another day I have an ongoing series called ‘Arena with Ransoms’ and I’ll blindly jump into an arena game and play with people I don’t know, hoping to do well. Another day I’ll do a video with friends to switch it up.

I also have recently been trying out some PC games as well to switch things up and I’ve gotten some ideas that I’ll play random PC games once or twice a week. Also I’ve got a few games in mind that I’d like to start let’s playing on my channel so that I’m not always posting the same game on my channel every day. I just want to put out there that I call my channel a gaming channel because I’m a very adaptive person and I will play what I want to play at that specific time OR what my viewers want me to play. I originally thought I wanted to start a destiny channel and then I got bored with destiny and felt as though the game wasn’t being supported well enough for my personal needs. So I moved to a different game! I will do that with any game whether it be CoD, Destiny, Battlefield, Single player games, PC games, anything.

What/who inspired me to start doing YouTube actually happened years ago, before I even had the resources to even start making videos when I was in the 7th grade and I didn’t really know what call of duty was or that people uploaded gaming videos on the internet and I started watching popular CoD YouTubers like TheMarkofJ, MKBHD, Mrs5000Watts, and 402Thunder402 and I just started to love the style of the videos and how they posted consistently every few days and it always kept me on my toes to wait patiently for their next upload and I would watch their older videos or a video that I may have even missed when they posted. I was hooked.

For the past 7 years I’ve been watching YouTube videos daily, but not just random cat videos or anything like that, but I come to YouTube to watch YouTuber’s; people that actually make videos for people to watch and not just something someone accidentally recorded and it happened to be entertaining. Not saying that those aren’t okay to watch. But that’s just my personal reasons for why I watch YouTube videos.

Eventually I want to start another channel for anything tech related because I have many interests and technology is definitely one of my main interest seeing that I keep up with the latest tech news for fun because I spend most of my free time(There isn’t much anymore) reading tech news.

The main reason I didn’t start doing YouTube Years ago is because as a kid my parents weren’t the most financially stable and couldn’t really afford to go and buy me a new computer and a capture card and new tv’s and monitors and stuff like that so I just patiently waited until I was older and working and had the means to get the basics of what I needed to start my YouTube channel.

Well. I do appreciated it if you made it through my entire introduction but thank you for taking the time to read what I had to say! I’ll catch you on the flipside at Youtube.com/wolv0plays! Thanks <3
Welcome to freedom man!:)

Reactions: Wolvo

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)