Entertainment GlueGhost - Visual Media Reviews/Top 5's

glueghost

New User
Jul 6, 2017
Purgatory
YouTube
Glue_Ghost
Hey, I'm Greg. I go by GlueGhost on YouTube.

I make videos on all things visual media (Movies, TV Shows, Cartoons, Anime, Other Animation, Short Films, Feature Films, Student Films, Art)

Most of my videos are opinion-based. I mostly make videos on stuff I find interesting, like Animated Pilots, and WWII Propaganda films.

I occasionally review an album or two, depending on the circumstances.

I don't do gaming videos, as of now. I might make a separate channel for that sort of stuff, if I have enough of a fanbase to care.

I'm not in it for the money. I just like the idea of building a community out of nothing and interacting with people who share the same interests.

I'm also a Ghost. So, there's that.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey, I'm Greg. I go by GlueGhost on YouTube.

I make videos on all things visual media (Movies, TV Shows, Cartoons, Anime, Other Animation, Short Films, Feature Films, Student Films, Art)

Most of my videos are opinion-based. I mostly make videos on stuff I find interesting, like Animated Pilots, and WWII Propaganda films.

I occasionally review an album or two, depending on the circumstances.

I don't do gaming videos, as of now. I might make a separate channel for that sort of stuff, if I have enough of a fanbase to care.

I'm not in it for the money. I just like the idea of building a community out of nothing and interacting with people who share the same interests.

I'm also a Ghost. So, there's that.
Welcome to the Community :)

The Anime part in your intro is what made me curious. What are some of the anime you would recommend? :)

glueghost

New User
Jul 6, 2017
Purgatory
YouTube
Glue_Ghost
Welcome to the Community :)

The Anime part in your intro is what made me curious. What are some of the anime you would recommend? :)

Hey, sorry for the late response. Here's some Anime I'd recommend.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Samurai Champloo, Fist of the North Star. I'd go into detail on why I recommend these three, but that would spoil the fun :p