Gaming Greets from Germany!

KurzipLP

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 27, 2016
YouTube
Hi, my name is KurzipLP (First name Kevin) and I am a german YouTuber.
I currently live in western Germany (NRW) and I will move to a big city soon, so I am very stressed and busy atm (will be fine in 1-2 weeks :) )
I am 20 years young, love playing the piano and singing and of course I am recording for YouTube.
I've heard about Freedom in google, I was looking for a kind network for "little" YouTubers and I sticked with Freedom, because the Community seems to be very nice.
I started YouTube 2013 with a Let's Play about the MMO "Elsword". I thought, "Hey, I have fun with Elsword, so why not share it with everyone?"
My biggest dream is, to grow a big family with my channel. I want people to see my Let's Plays and think "That game is great, I wanna play it too!" or "Kurzip is funny, I really enjoy watching him!"
My Uploads are almost on a daily basis, but because I am moving atm, I cant upload a lot (Microphone is on a weird place, my setup is uncomfortable, ect. ect.)

I wish you all a good day and I hope, that we can grow together (even if don't speak thaaaaaat much english xD)

MfG (that's regards in short german)
Kurzip

cocche

(Ex) King of Pizza
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
Italy
YouTube
Hi, my name is KurzipLP (First name Kevin) and I am a german YouTuber.
I currently live in western Germany (NRW) and I will move to a big city soon, so I am very stressed and busy atm (will be fine in 1-2 weeks :) )
I am 20 years young, love playing the piano and singing and of course I am recording for YouTube.
I've heard about Freedom in google, I was looking for a kind network for "little" YouTubers and I sticked with Freedom, because the Community seems to be very nice.
I started YouTube 2013 with a Let's Play about the MMO "Elsword". I thought, "Hey, I have fun with Elsword, so why not share it with everyone?"
My biggest dream is, to grow a big family with my channel. I want people to see my Let's Plays and think "That game is great, I wanna play it too!" or "Kurzip is funny, I really enjoy watching him!"
My Uploads are almost on a daily basis, but because I am moving atm, I cant upload a lot (Microphone is on a weird place, my setup is uncomfortable, ect. ect.)

I wish you all a good day and I hope, that we can grow together (even if don't speak thaaaaaat much english xD)

MfG (that's regards in short german)
Kurzip
Welcome to freedom Kevin, glad to have you here :)