Have kids? Their favorite movie?

RaezWolf

Rising User
Mar 23, 2016
Texas
twitter.com
YouTube
I have three daughters. I try to let them play outside as much as possible, but sometimes it's nice to just sit and watch a movie or TV show and relax! There are a lot of movies that they love to watch, but Home is by far their favorite! I have watched that movie about 15-20 times, and I can't even lie, I like it probably as much as they do. What are movies that your kid(s) like to watch, and do you end up actually enjoying yourself while watching them?

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I have three daughters. I try to let them play outside as much as possible, but sometimes it's nice to just sit and watch a movie or TV show and relax! There are a lot of movies that they love to watch, but Home is by far their favorite! I have watched that movie about 15-20 times, and I can't even lie, I like it probably as much as they do. What are movies that your kid(s) like to watch, and do you end up actually enjoying yourself while watching them?
I have 3 daughters as well. Oldest is now 7. My kids like colorful movies, and musical numbers... Ill name a few
The Lorax
Finding Nemo
Kung fu Panda
Madagascar
Cars
Horton Hears a Who
Rio
Bee Movie
Bolt
Frozen

Reactions: Machi

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Finding nemo and madagascar are still my fav movies xD and I'm 22

I also used to watch:
- toy's story
- dumbo
- rox and rouky
- Brother bear

Dennis Gromov

Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2016
YouTube
Kung Fu Panda 1, 2, and 3. I am 15 and I still love these movies! They are truly amazing and a must see, in my opinion. You did not state the age of your daughters but I assume that they are kids so here is a list of a few more:

The good dinosaur, zootopia, Wreck it Ralph, inside out, toy story, Now you see me, diary of a wimpy kid, home alone, cars, Rio, The Lion King, Cinderella, tangled, the little mermaid, minions, despicable me, Alvin and the chipmunks.

There are many more but here are a few.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I don't have kids, but one day I shall! For movies, I loved watching Wall-E, he's just too good natured not to love ^^

RaezWolf

Rising User
Mar 23, 2016
Texas
twitter.com
YouTube
Kung Fu Panda 1, 2, and 3. I am 15 and I still love these movies! They are truly amazing and a must see, in my opinion. You did not state the age of your daughters but I assume that they are kids so here is a list of a few more:

The good dinosaur, zootopia, Wreck it Ralph, inside out, toy story, Now you see me, diary of a wimpy kid, home alone, cars, Rio, The Lion King, Cinderella, tangled, the little mermaid, minions, despicable me, Alvin and the chipmunks.

There are many more but here are a few.
My daughters are 4, 2, and 1. The sad thing is, I know every movie you just said :p. I saw Kung Fu Panda 3 not too long ago with my girls and it was really good. I wouldn't mind taking them to see it again if they wanted.

RaezWolf

Rising User
Mar 23, 2016
Texas
twitter.com
YouTube
I have 2 kids a Daughter (5 Years) and a Son (5 Months).

If i must name here favorite movie that would be Frozen as she watches it at least a couple times a week XD
We just watched Frozen again the other day. They have everything Frozen: pillows, cups, plates, toys, clothes, you name it! I actually enjoy that movie and I was excited to tell my daughter about Frozen 2 when I saw it announced haha! I think I had a bigger smile telling her than she did when I actually told her!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
We just watched Frozen again the other day. They have everything Frozen: pillows, cups, plates, toys, clothes, you name it! I actually enjoy that movie and I was excited to tell my daughter about Frozen 2 when I saw it announced haha! I think I had a bigger smile telling her than she did when I actually told her!
Haha that is one of those great moments, my daughter is into Horses. What you have from frozen she has from Horses haha :p

Reactions: RaezWolf