Music Hello everyone! I am a music producer that is having trouble growing on youtube...

Auximics

New User
Aug 20, 2022
YouTube
Hello! This is my story!
I am a 25 years old and have been a musician for 18+ years now. I got my piano diploma recently and decided to go all in into music production especially beats! I have learned a few music instruments except piano (which is my main one that i am at a professional level) some of them are saxophone(6 years at music school) accordion, a little guitar and drums, also been trying to get some vocal technique so i can sing somewhat decently. I have been working as a music producer for more that 6 years but only from clients that come to my studio, i have never went into growing on the internet, but a few months ago i decided i want to make a youtube channel (actually 2 channels 1 for my main music 1 for beats), I make pretty much everything, i have had clients for folk music to hip hop to rock and EDM, i have gotten really good at mixing and good at mastering but i have a little more to go for mastering. I am uploading beats lately of all kinds and make my own artworks and everything (basically a one man army) since i cant afford other people doing them for me i got into photoshop, premiere, after effects etc. and got pretty decent with them throughout the years so i can save some money, A few years back got into filmmaking as well and got a few jobs doing music videos that were pretty decent. Basically i am getting involved in everything surrounding the music industry so i can be independent. The problem now is that cause i always spend my time either learning or creating music and artworks or doing jobs for others, i never got to get involved into growing my socials or promoting my stuff... But since my other skills are at a good level now i decided to start working on that. I stumbled on this forum and wanted to share my story with you guys and would love to hear your stories guys! I want to to help each other as much as possible! Thank you for your time reading my story i appreciate it and see you guys again soon! Here are my 2 youtube channels in case anyone is interested!
Main channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCADdRqZQUwlYzTIvlbBPwiw
Beats channel is down bellow!

Thanks again!