Gaming Hello everyone I go by Purpleoak

Purpleoak

Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2017
Alabama
YouTube
willie_nutter
Hello everyone I go by Purpleoak and welcome. My current let's play is of Amnesia The Dark Descent and Nightmare House 2. You will find Half-Life games & mods as well. A few of the other games are Bendy and The Ink Machine, AlphabetLane, Pizza Delivery 2 which is a funny horror game and other Indie horror games. I believe I am funny and I always do my best to engage with my viewers. So I look forward to meeting everyone. I joined Freedom due to the fact that it seems like a very interactive MCN and community

Reactions: AFKPlays

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
HEY DUDE, and welcome to the freedom community :D

you and i both have that in common because i think its hard for me to play a regular game for the moment because horror games can give me a lot of editing ideas to apply, but dude i think that you should expand by playing newly released games maybe because its hard for us to follow up with the bigger YouTubers!

Anyways, go ahead and add a subscribe button which you can learn how by following the instructions of the pinned threads in this section of the forum, you'll find them in upper part of the page :p

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN, REALLY WISH YOU THE BEST :D keep on developing , and just never give up on your goals , and remember that numbers is nothing if you are nothing enjoying the journey :p

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello everyone I go by Purpleoak and welcome. My current let's play is of Amnesia The Dark Descent and Nightmare House 2. You will find Half-Life games & mods as well. A few of the other games are Bendy and The Ink Machine, AlphabetLane, Pizza Delivery 2 which is a funny horror game and other Indie horror games. I believe I am funny and I always do my best to engage with my viewers. So I look forward to meeting everyone. I joined Freedom due to the fact that it seems like a very interactive MCN and community
As HFO said, add a sub button! It'll help ya around here! :D Best of luck man! I'll be checking out your channel as both of us play indie games! :D