Gaming Hello everyone, I'm new to the Freedom Community!

BluetigerESW

Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
United States
YouTube
bluetigeresw
Hello! My name is Evan or BluetigerESW, and I'm a small gaming YouTuber. I started out on YouTube back in early 2012 (on a different channel) because of a passionate desire to entertain people. Still today entertaining others and making videos that I enjoy are my only motivations and I can successfully do both then my mission is complete!

I joined Freedom because I thought it would be a good way help grow me as a content creator and get support on how to effectively grow my channel; additionally, I thought it would be helpful to use the forums to find people to colaborate with and to get some feedback on what needs improvments on my channel.

As far as the games I play I love zombie or horror related games more than anything, but I'll enjoy just about any game. The main games I play are World at War (Custom Zombies), Black Ops 1/2, CSGO, and GMod (and I will most likely be buying Black Ops 3 Custom Zombies and possibly Battlefield One soon,my PC can run it]) I don't upload extremely frequently, but I'm trying to push myself to at least one video a week as best as I can (I try put lots of time and effort into editing my videos).

Thanks for reading, can't wait to know more of you in this awesome community!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Reactions: BluetigerESW