Gaming Hello Everyone ! :) (Introduction)

Garrett Garza

New User
Sep 12, 2016
Houston,TX
YouTube
GarrettGarza19
Hello Everyone! ,
My Name is Garrett.
I am 20 years old and I'm from Houston, TX.
I have a Gaming YouTube Channel.
I play mostly Minecraft. However, I do plan on playing other games as well.
I started my YouTube channel a couple of years ago.
I was going through Anxiety,Depression, a condition I have called,"Pseudohypoparathyroidism"(google it lol), taking over my life. I was always in pain, didn't talk to anyone and felt alone.
Then, that's when I came across YouTube. I would watch all of these people that inspired my like, "Joey Graceffa, Grace Helbig, Hannah Hart, Mamrie Hart, Aphmau, Zoella, and many other wonderful people."
I would watch their videos and it would help me escape life and forget all my problems.
I always wanted to be a Youtuber, but I was too shy and scared that no one would like my content.
Months later, I was playing MineCraft and I met an amazing group of people.
Who I became friends with and helped me have the confidence to start posting on YouTube.
YouTube has helped me through A Lot !
I'm Happy to be a YouTube Partner.
If anyone is wanting to collab..contact me..I Love making new friends. :)
I hope I can get to become friends with everyone here .
If you are reading this, I Hope You Had A Great Day.

- <3 :)

Last edited:

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi Welcome to freedom.

This community has heaps of talented creatives and Im sure you will find people with the same likes.
Be sure to follow the rules, if you don't you could get banned! > https://freedom.community.tm/rules/
If you have questions check here before asking on support > https://freedom.community.tm/faq/
For Extended support you can choose one of the options on this website > http://www.support.tm/
If your a Freedom Network partner Get your purple badge here: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions or just want to chat feel free to leave a message on my profile or start a conversation and I will reply ASAP. If you see me around be sure to say hi.
Keep up the good work, stay positive, keep motivated and most importantly never give up. :)

Reactions: Garrett Garza

Mini Tezza

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 31, 2016
YouTube
Welcome! Youtube is an amazing thing, so happy for you. I would love to collab! I have a minecraft smp if you would like to join :)? Message me and we can try sort something out! Best of luck!

WaterRusher

New User
Sep 15, 2016
Hello Everyone! ,
My Name is Garrett.
I was going through Anxiety,Depression, a condition I have called,"Pseudohypoparathyroidism"(google it lol), taking over my life. I was always in pain, didn't talk to anyone and felt alone.
Then, that's when I came across YouTube. I would watch all of these people that inspired my like, "Joey Graceffa, Grace Helbig, Hannah Hart, Mamrie Hart, Aphmau, Zoella, and many other wonderful people."
I would watch their videos and it would help me escape life and forget all my problems.
I always wanted to be a Youtuber, but I was too shy and scared that no one would like my content.
Who I became friends with and helped me have the confidence to start posting on YouTube.

Hey I can collab and do you have skype? We can voice chat in there.

Odin1177

New User
Sep 16, 2016
Michigan
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello Everyone! ,
My Name is Garrett.

I feel very similar, I started my channel Dec'15, and at first i wasnt comfortable having my voice heard, I have since recently posted 2 videos with my voice on them, and have become slightly more comfortable with it.