Gaming Hello Everyone!

Storm Miller

New User
Feb 27, 2016
Ohio
YouTube
drake_ukkonen
My name is Xavier, I go by my middle name, Storm.
I'm from Cincinnati, Ohio. I'm 24 years old.

I found Freedom by searching for a network that supports smaller channels.

I wanted to join the forums to find other gaming channels and maybe make some friends and find people to sub to!

My hobbies include gaming, anime, art, and aquarium keeping.

I started doing youtube videos after years of wanting to do Let's Plays, but not having the courage to do so. I recently discovered Markiplier and Jacksepticeye, and their videos and livestreams for charity.

My dream is to maybe someday play with them, and to raise money for charity as well as support myself making videos. I plan on donating to Able Gamers and the Depression/Bipolar support charity.

I run a 18+ gaming channel, I play a little of everything, mostly indie and mystery games.

I plan on uploading multiple times a day, depending on if my recording software cooperates!

I look forward to talking to you!

Reactions: AsianatorStrikes

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
My name is Xavier, I go by my middle name, Storm.
I'm from Cincinnati, Ohio. I'm 24 years old.

I found Freedom by searching for a network that supports smaller channels.

I wanted to join the forums to find other gaming channels and maybe make some friends and find people to sub to!

My hobbies include gaming, anime, art, and aquarium keeping.

I started doing youtube videos after years of wanting to do Let's Plays, but not having the courage to do so. I recently discovered Markiplier and Jacksepticeye, and their videos and livestreams for charity.

My dream is to maybe someday play with them, and to raise money for charity as well as support myself making videos. I plan on donating to Able Gamers and the Depression/Bipolar support charity.

I run a 18+ gaming channel, I play a little of everything, mostly indie and mystery games.

I plan on uploading multiple times a day, depending on if my recording software cooperates!

I look forward to talking to you!
Welcome to Freedom! Happy to meet your acquaintance :)

Oh, and I live about 30 minutes away from Cincy! We're not too far off from each other!

Last edited: