Community Hello everyone!!

AndreaStep

New User
Mar 3, 2016
Panama
YouTube
Hi! my name is Andrea,

I recently join the forum, and kind of new to YouTube as well, I love to travel and food! But more than anything to get to know new people.

I'm half German, half Panamanian, but was living in London for the last couple of years and now I am back in Panama for couple of months.

:)

AndreaStep

New User
Mar 3, 2016
Panama
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom :) We all aim to help each other out.

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, only if you like there content dont do sub4sub

Thanks! definitely agree with you, liking the content is necessary to be an active member :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi! my name is Andrea,

I recently join the forum, and kind of new to YouTube as well, I love to travel and food! But more than anything to get to know new people.

I'm half German, half Panamanian, but was living in London for the last couple of years and now I am back in Panama for couple of months.

Welcome to the team Andrea ^^

It sounds like you've an avid traveler! I've only been in my home town area, Nevada, and Mexico. Hopefully one day, I'll be in Ireland, but we'll see where the future takes me. I hope you find everything you need here :p

Reactions: AndreaStep

AndreaStep

New User
Mar 3, 2016
Panama
YouTube
Welcome to the team Andrea ^^

It sounds like you've an avid traveler! I've only been in my home town area, Nevada, and Mexico. Hopefully one day, I'll be in Ireland, but we'll see where the future takes me. I hope you find everything you need here :p

Hahaha yes a little bit :) Nice actually I have not been in either, but would like to visit those places one day! definitely, hopefully I can learn some editing tips and meet YouTube friends

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hahaha yes a little bit :) Nice actually I have not been in either, but would like to visit those places one day! definitely, hopefully I can learn some editing tips and meet YouTube friends
In time, everyone tends to learn tricks with making videos easier. Make sure in the future though, if you work with people, pre-screen them ahead of time! It'd be lame to find others that don't click well during recording ^^

HenryBTV

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
YouTube
Hi! my name is Andrea,

Welcome to freedom!