Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ronjn

New User
Apr 4, 2016
Good day all,

I go by the name Ronin, i am a youtube gamer. I really enjoy the interactions and the ability to help others enjoy a better gaming experience. To improve that experience i try to upload tips,tricks and when i can do some co-op with the community.

I have been a streamer for roughly a year and it is really a great hobby, one that i would like to turn into a career. I plan on retiring from the military this year and starting college for media design with the goal to help improve not only my content but others around me.

Now i have been part of an MCN before and did not get any help, i am hoping that Freedom can help reach new people. MCN's have a really bad reputation and as soon as i decided to join with Freedom i ran into a lot of negative videos and reviews that we not coming up prior to me joining.

I hope this is not a mistake on my part and look forward to good interactions.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Good day all,

I go by the name Ronin, i am a youtube gamer. I really enjoy the interactions and the ability to help others enjoy a better gaming experience. To improve that experience i try to upload tips,tricks and when i can do some co-op with the community.

I have been a streamer for roughly a year and it is really a great hobby, one that i would like to turn into a career. I plan on retiring from the military this year and starting college for media design with the goal to help improve not only my content but others around me.

Now i have been part of an MCN before and did not get any help, i am hoping that Freedom can help reach new people. MCN's have a really bad reputation and as soon as i decided to join with Freedom i ran into a lot of negative videos and reviews that we not coming up prior to me joining.

I hope this is not a mistake on my part and look forward to good interactions.
Ronin is a sweet name, how do you typically help people out getting a better gaming experience? Being a streamer sounds rewarding, my internet is too horrible to host myself, hah. Freedom gets a bad rap, mainly when users break the rules, so it's understandable that they're mad at freedom, heh. If you have any questions in general, let us know ^^

Dark Illusion Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2015
YouTube
welcome to the network bro, i have never had a problem with freedom! I have been paid every month without fail music collection is great and everyone here all bar a couple are nice guys.